Reviews for Invitation to the Wedding
JoshRand1982 chapter 27 . 7/13/2008
Amazing. Totaly Amazing. I give this story 5 gold stars out of 5 gold stars. this is definately a great enidng to your series. Will you continue it with the next generation of team 7? If you do I look forward to reading it. If you dont thats okay with me its fantasic anyway.
argella1300 chapter 27 . 7/13/2008
*applauds* yay! great way to end it, though i am sad the trilogy is over. it kept me wanting more, like lord of the rings
spriterx chapter 27 . 7/13/2008
Awsome end of the story:)
bomber68 chapter 27 . 7/13/2008
This was a very good story.
animeforever1 chapter 27 . 7/13/2008
Thank you for the great trilogy. I hope that you keep writing. Anyways I think you might have left a small plot whole. Orcinus, you made it appear he would be a major enemy, though you never anything with him after the meeting with itachi and kisame. anyways Thanks again.
taintedlegacy chapter 27 . 7/13/2008
Amazing end to an amazing story! Keep up the good work!
Evercold chapter 27 . 7/13/2008
A fitting end for an excellent tale.

I've been with you all the way, amazing work!

Keep it up, hope to hear from you soon!
SulliMike23 chapter 27 . 7/13/2008
Very nice Epilogue. Shika wanted just one girl and one boy, but he ends up with a litter. Naruto's eldest son is like his old friend in both popularity and name. Poor Ino and Sakura haven't fully healed from their heartbreaks, but it's all for the best, I guess.
Khain255 chapter 26 . 7/13/2008
ah so the truth is finally here

great chapter, i personally thought the letter section was pretty well done

god Kankuro is going to raise hell XD

keep it up
Shawny Wong chapter 26 . 7/12/2008
I'm so glad that Naruto knows about his parents at last. Hinata is going to be so shocked when she finds out. I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to this revelation.

Wedding is in less than 12 days. I'm looking forward to the fluff! :D
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 26 . 7/12/2008
x.X.x.X.xBabyboo294x.X.x.X.x chapter 26 . 7/12/2008
See Naruto was richer and more important than all of youall!HAHAHAH!
thefourthhokage chapter 26 . 7/12/2008