Reviews for Invitation to the Wedding
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Please write more temari and shikamaru stories. Thank you!

Fan
AngkorSoldier chapter 27 . 5/25/2013
Another great piece!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/24/2013
Wonder if you can make sequel on hitoma and shikataoru.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 27 . 2/3/2013
Awesome ending
Guest chapter 27 . 1/11/2013
This is the sweetest set of romance stories I have ever seen!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/27/2012
this has become one of my most favourite stories
LuxEterna1 chapter 27 . 12/15/2012
great story, all three parts in fact
though i must say you are better at writing shikamaru and temari than you are at writing naruto or hinata (in my oppinion)
Principessa Luna Fiorella chapter 27 . 12/11/2012
I like your story. You were able to incorporate some scenes from the canon. The previous stories are good, too. In this story though, particularly this chapter, I think that you rushed to finish this.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/26/2012
so beautiful!
QJD1381 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I saw this story had 699 reviews, just figured I'd tip it to 700. I enjoyed your previous stories. Your OC's are interesting characters, they feel like they came straight out of the manga.
Hakazu chapter 27 . 9/16/2012
Great series! Written very good with good characters. Love it.
Tomon chapter 27 . 9/6/2012
Nice ShikaTema story and I'm glad that you involved other characters too.
This trilogy is well written considering it's one of your first stories.
If it feel rushed, that only maybe a little in beginning but there was a reason or at the end. You skipped lot of event, but it's justified thank to it overall lenght. But if you even feel urge to come back to this universe of yours, feel free because there can be at least one another arc where they will be dealing with rest of Akatsuki and Oto (at least Orcinus business deserved to be finished)

Overall, very good story from even better author ;)
Guest chapter 27 . 8/29/2012
Best set of Shika X Temari story ever!
dragolf chapter 27 . 6/30/2012
you know when people wright story's on here you know if they have a knack for it or not and you have it
i truly enjoy reading your story's this one seemed a little half hearted but it was still good look forward to the next one
Mismerca chapter 27 . 6/3/2012
What happened with Orcimus? That just kind of disappeared along with Sound village's involvement and the remaining Akatsuki. Also, I would have liked to know more about what happened with Guy and Lee's damaged relationship, maybe with some more details about Sakura? Also, was curious about Gaara and Matsuri's development? I know those aren't the focus, but you made it so intriguing that I wanted to know more.

Otherwise, great trilogy. You are an excellent writer.
724 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »