Reviews for Invitation to the Wedding
Rexnos chapter 15 . 12/18/2011
Hors d'oeuvre. I know it's french and I know just trying to spell it is a pain, but please, please, PLEASE never butcher a spelling that badly again. I hate to complain, but "orderb" was just painful to read, and if I prevent you from ever making the mistake a second time, it's worth it.

In any case, enjoying your story greatly. It's fascinating to see how far your writing has come between stories. Your story flows much more smoothly now than it did in the first two. I think it helps that you're using canon villains now instead of making your own. You don't have to interrupt the story for character development now.

Moving on, see you at the end.

Rex
Random Fanfic Fan aka Seki108 chapter 27 . 6/24/2011
I just read through all three stories so I will just write one reveiw here. Overall, this trilogy is another increadible what-if story that, in many ways, almost beats the canon.

I especially liked the OC Noval. His story really made the second part dramatic. I also liked Orcinus and his teammates, even if he is slighty underused later on. Mentioning some of the filler arc events and characters definitely won some extra points.

While this trilogy doesn't quite reach the level any of the "A Mother's Love" series or "The True Monster" have, it is still a new favorite.

However, I do have a few complaints about the last story:

-Despite being one of the primary antagonists,Orcinus doesn't even make a final appearance. After all the build up, we're just left with a mention that he's gone. No flashback fight or anything. His potential was just wasted in my opinion.

-Noval, my new favorite OC, only made one cameo appereance in the last story. He should have at least been given another one during the last chapter.

-The last chapter could have overall been better. While the sadness of Sakura, Lee, and Ino slighty keep this from being a happy-ever-after end, it could have been a little more emotional(and not just the romantic kind. It just lacked some of the emotional impact of "A Mother's Love" and "The True Monster" finales.

Overall, it was a very good series filled with drama and emotion and I recoment it to anyone who likes Naruto.
IdaAreIda chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
GOD! finally we hear the favour Sasuke wanted to ask! I thought he would ask Sakura to join him, on a killing journey or something... Whew, i just thought that it was gonna turn bad.

I can't wait to see Sasuke open the gates... It'll probably look hilarious when he openes them, i remember Lee looked like something from Dragon ball xD
WithMyDyingWill chapter 27 . 2/10/2011
*sniff* that was a touching story, it was really good too. i read the entire trilogy and it was one of the best fics i've seen. i hope u 'll continue to write shikatema fics :D

one thing i suggest is that u include in the summary thing for thi story that its part of the invitation trilogy. i didnt realize it was at first so i spent a lot of time looking for the last part
hiNAru Aburame chapter 27 . 11/23/2010
*.* i love it.
jacagie chapter 27 . 10/28/2010
The whole trilogy was absolutly amazing. just one question that i could think of at the moment though: what happened to orcinus? that guy was off the hook.
almostinsane chapter 27 . 9/25/2010
Great story! The "Invitation" series is a truly great series. Thanks so much for writing this. It was awesome. God bless!
ladder-climber chapter 27 . 5/25/2010
Great story, I do think it diserves more reviews.

I know that it is too late to actually make any crisicisim on this story, but I want to tell you that I felt that this story was rushed through. Unlike the other parts in the 'invitation' trilogy, I felt that this didnt go as much into depth as the other stories. E.g. What happened to the rest of Akatsuki, or what about the other jutsus Naruto learned.

I understand that this however, is probebly due to the fact that this story was written before meny revalations in the Manga.

Anyway, great story, keep it up!
JeneyaStorm chapter 27 . 5/17/2010
oo blonde Sasuke and u had 2 name him Sasuke
JeneyaStorm chapter 25 . 5/17/2010
grandfather...

"My daughter was right; you have big tits, wide hips and a big ass."

-what granpa

aw dang I sure aint want a grandfather like him
JeneyaStorm chapter 24 . 5/17/2010
I knew Shikamau would figure it out!

quarter of a billion ryu.

and he's just a millionaire!

"Well, who am I to stand in the way of true love?"

-ooo bastard Ik new he knew in order 4 him 2 agree
JeneyaStorm chapter 22 . 5/17/2010
oo and next one dies whoopee *cheers 4 Naruto* Kisame d bastard is OUT!

oooo no moe Uchiha anymoe so no more sharingan anymoe

oooo and Sakura and Lee I somehow dont think she deserves him in dis story
JeneyaStorm chapter 21 . 5/17/2010
ooo 10 points 4 Sakura im soo loving her right now

uh left poor Naruto with d bill
JeneyaStorm chapter 20 . 5/17/2010
ooo lost 2 good things
JeneyaStorm chapter 19 . 5/17/2010
and somehow I think Sasuke is gonna turn on u

I knew it he sooo used u u damn fool Sakura
718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »