Reviews for Invitation to the Wedding
Alpenwolf chapter 24 . 1/2/2012
I guess I have to say it again ... Shikamaru for the win ... and Tsunade this time also
Alpenwolf chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
oh what a party xD

naruto,sasuke, shikaku and shikamaru powned them all xD
Alpenwolf chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
my my ... sasuke and hinata ... that was a way to make a point xD

and sakura practically forcing her mother to accept naruto for dinner ... wait ... that sounds wrong lol ... well, I guess you know what I mean ... is one of the best signs to show how much she treasures naruto
Rexnos chapter 27 . 12/18/2011
Got sick of it huh? Not surprising really. I can only imagine the ruckus your readers raised when they read this. No Orcinus, no Pein, no epic final clash between good and evil, just thirteen years later and a handful of familiar children. I'm trying to remember when the Deathly Hollows came out now so I can decide whether Rowling got her ending from you.

In any case, the story was a great run. I get the feeling you would have enjoyed writing it a bit more as a series of one shots instead of as an epic length story. There were several fights and scenes that you seemed to enjoy and several others you didn't.

Regardless, I liked your characters a great deal. Your dialogue flowed incredibly comfortably and smoothly, and your humor was greatly appreciated where it was applied. The plot seemed to escape you and suffer more and more as the story advanced, but I still had a lot of fun reading it.

I'm gonna go pick through the reviews on the final chapter now so I can laugh at the poor idiots who raged. I appreciate all the work you put into this story even after it lost it's appeal to you. Finishing a fic you no longer like is an impressive feat of determination most authors can't hope to emulate. It allows me to safely read through your fiction without inevitable disappointment waiting at the end of unfinished fics.

Great work,

Rex
Rexnos chapter 15 . 12/18/2011
Hors d'oeuvre. I know it's french and I know just trying to spell it is a pain, but please, please, PLEASE never butcher a spelling that badly again. I hate to complain, but "orderb" was just painful to read, and if I prevent you from ever making the mistake a second time, it's worth it.

In any case, enjoying your story greatly. It's fascinating to see how far your writing has come between stories. Your story flows much more smoothly now than it did in the first two. I think it helps that you're using canon villains now instead of making your own. You don't have to interrupt the story for character development now.

Moving on, see you at the end.

Rex
Seki108 chapter 27 . 6/24/2011
I just read through all three stories so I will just write one reveiw here. Overall, this trilogy is another increadible what-if story that, in many ways, almost beats the canon.

I especially liked the OC Noval. His story really made the second part dramatic. I also liked Orcinus and his teammates, even if he is slighty underused later on. Mentioning some of the filler arc events and characters definitely won some extra points.

While this trilogy doesn't quite reach the level any of the "A Mother's Love" series or "The True Monster" have, it is still a new favorite.

However, I do have a few complaints about the last story:

-Despite being one of the primary antagonists,Orcinus doesn't even make a final appearance. After all the build up, we're just left with a mention that he's gone. No flashback fight or anything. His potential was just wasted in my opinion.

-Noval, my new favorite OC, only made one cameo appereance in the last story. He should have at least been given another one during the last chapter.

-The last chapter could have overall been better. While the sadness of Sakura, Lee, and Ino slighty keep this from being a happy-ever-after end, it could have been a little more emotional(and not just the romantic kind. It just lacked some of the emotional impact of "A Mother's Love" and "The True Monster" finales.

Overall, it was a very good series filled with drama and emotion and I recoment it to anyone who likes Naruto.
IdaAreIda chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
GOD! finally we hear the favour Sasuke wanted to ask! I thought he would ask Sakura to join him, on a killing journey or something... Whew, i just thought that it was gonna turn bad.

I can't wait to see Sasuke open the gates... It'll probably look hilarious when he openes them, i remember Lee looked like something from Dragon ball xD
WithMyDyingWill chapter 27 . 2/10/2011
*sniff* that was a touching story, it was really good too. i read the entire trilogy and it was one of the best fics i've seen. i hope u 'll continue to write shikatema fics :D

one thing i suggest is that u include in the summary thing for thi story that its part of the invitation trilogy. i didnt realize it was at first so i spent a lot of time looking for the last part
hiNAru Aburame chapter 27 . 11/23/2010
*.* i love it.
jacagie chapter 27 . 10/28/2010
The whole trilogy was absolutly amazing. just one question that i could think of at the moment though: what happened to orcinus? that guy was off the hook.
almostinsane chapter 27 . 9/25/2010
Great story! The "Invitation" series is a truly great series. Thanks so much for writing this. It was awesome. God bless!
ladder-climber chapter 27 . 5/25/2010
Great story, I do think it diserves more reviews.

I know that it is too late to actually make any crisicisim on this story, but I want to tell you that I felt that this story was rushed through. Unlike the other parts in the 'invitation' trilogy, I felt that this didnt go as much into depth as the other stories. E.g. What happened to the rest of Akatsuki, or what about the other jutsus Naruto learned.

I understand that this however, is probebly due to the fact that this story was written before meny revalations in the Manga.

Anyway, great story, keep it up!
JeneyaStorm chapter 27 . 5/17/2010
oo blonde Sasuke and u had 2 name him Sasuke
JeneyaStorm chapter 25 . 5/17/2010
grandfather...

"My daughter was right; you have big tits, wide hips and a big ass."

-what granpa

aw dang I sure aint want a grandfather like him
JeneyaStorm chapter 24 . 5/17/2010
I knew Shikamau would figure it out!

quarter of a billion ryu.

and he's just a millionaire!

"Well, who am I to stand in the way of true love?"

-ooo bastard Ik new he knew in order 4 him 2 agree