Reviews for Invitation to the Wedding
JeneyaStorm chapter 18 . 5/17/2010
"He wasn't fat he was big boned!"

so Kakuzu is dead right dead mhawhahaha dats what u get 4 killing one of the Konoha 12

ooo 1 dead 1 for interrogation and oo damn Ibiki's dead
JeneyaStorm chapter 17 . 5/17/2010
hey I didnt hear the secret!

ooo Kurenai and Asuma

wait a sec are u gonna kill off Asuma?
JeneyaStorm chapter 16 . 5/17/2010
u killed off chouji!
JeneyaStorm chapter 13 . 5/17/2010
oohh Orcinus needs to die

and did he just kill Orochimaru?

ooo Sasuke is so gonna use you like a tool
JeneyaStorm chapter 9 . 5/16/2010
Ibiki is dead? wtf
JeneyaStorm chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
oo Sasuke and Sakura

aaww why didnt they just kill Deidara

explosion at the ANBU headquarters
JeneyaStorm chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
pssh Sakura

ooo Gaara is too damn fomal sheesh

aaawww Gaara and Matsuri
JeneyaStorm chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
Ibiki? charming? rofl literally
Mathinza chapter 27 . 5/15/2010
Thats probably.. the third time i've read your entire "Invitation" Trilogy. And i have to say, i'm still very impressed with what you've done with it, and everytime i've read it, i've had new things smack in the face with a wet towel and then i'd think.. "Oh, how the fuck did i miss that last time?"

Anyways, Always lovin' it.

Keep up the good work!

-Mathinza
Book chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
I loved it, it was well written (maybe a spell check would have been good on some of the chapters) I just finished the series in a day and a half, (a record even for me) And I really enjoyed the way it could have gone. :)
Wolfshade from sweden chapter 27 . 4/18/2010
I love this series Thanks for making this
ylfrettub chapter 27 . 4/4/2010
Your an AMAZING author! I loved this trilogy!
TobisaruJC chapter 27 . 3/19/2010
I've read this entire story for the 3rd time and still loved every moment. Forget reviews from idiots like mingoboy; despite grammatical errors and spelling, this story was enjoyable from every part of the trilogy, from every chapter from beginning to end, from first to last. If you ever do write books of your own (obviously revolving around your own creations that have no attachments to the series of your fanfictions) I want to buy one of the first copies that come out.
sharingan-girl chapter 27 . 2/13/2010
i loved all three stories! this some of the best i've ever read,and i'm gonna read it over and over,because i LOVE it : D you're an excellent writer!
Shinichi06 chapter 27 . 12/2/2009
Awesome story, great trilogy you wrote!
718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »