Reviews for Invitation to the Wedding
Jeff Higgs chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
Great Story. Hope you update soon.
SoundsRight chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
lol, busted XD
Temari.fl chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
great chap! loved Yoshino;s last comment!:)
Khain255 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Its here...

Great chapter, oh and by the way

(VERY long whistle)

interesting to say the very least,and i must say i didnt think for a moment That would appear so quickly

Excellent work, keep it up
Rashock chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I laughed out loud. I'd say It almost sounds like your taking this from real life at times.
Kalkervic5150 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
haha, ive been waiting for this chapter since the first story, very well done, love the ending so much, can't wait for the next chapter
Nadeshiko-Nara chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Lol. Beautiful first chapter! I loved it and I'm glad you've started posting it so soon! Great way to start out the last in the trilogy. I can't wait for the next chapter and you better not make Shikamaru or Temari die or you'll have to face the wrath of a bunch of die hard ShikaTema fans! Please update soon and thanks again for letting this chapter get up so quickly!

~Nadeshiko Nara
jsirmontree chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
what a good start! introduction to all of the team mates was well thought out and tastful.
Ferb O. Oche chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
i love it!

they finally did it!

i also love the yoshino-shikaku scene...hehhehee

i wonder what they will answer to yoshino's question...

will they confess or still ignore the fact that they aren't virgins anymore?

midterm is coming up but i will always try to find a way to visit

hoping you have updated yet another awesome chapter!

good luck!two thumbs up!

shikatema rockx!
beerbelly chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
XD KYAH! i love it _ oh, i can't hardly wait for the next update! i hope this will have a happy ending, i'm a sucker for happy ending .

great job on the first two episodes, i know that the last one will definitely be an awesome one! please update as soon as you can _
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Hahahaha! Yoshino is wicked! My kind of mother! I aim to be just like her when my son is about that age...

Good chapter/beginning to the 3rd part of your story. Hope you update soon.
Denim88 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I give you credit for making such a scene between Shikamaru and Temari, what would be the right word...censored yet able to leave things to the imagination. You have yet to dissapoint me with your writing. Not to mention you're keeping the story in somewhat relation to the real series...with a few tweaks here and Naruto and Hinata. A few things that I think would be interesting to see are how Naruto's doing, Sakura and Lee's relationship, and Ino's little dilemma with Chouji. Well, I hope this story proves to be as good, if not better, than the previous two. Nice start!
mlkoolc86 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I wasn't expecting this to come out so early but i'm glad you decided to upload it. can't wait for the next one
Maddeline Bonnefoy-Kirkland chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
OH MAH GAWD! you did not! *re-reads the end of the chapter* oh c-rap! you did! tee-hee! that was funny the whole "I love you too. Now get those pants off!" I coud not stop laughing!

Pease update again soon!