Reviews for This Too Shall Pass
Charisma4 chapter 6 . 12/16/2002
I think you needed to think this out a little more and do a little more research before you wrote this. Its pretty obvious you don't know a lot about the legal system when you wrote this, and it makes it pretty unrealistic. Jaime was help entirely on circumstansial evidence. And you can't appeal a case where the defendant is found 'not guilty.' That would be double jeporady.

Also, you needed to define why his family didn't trust him, and why Tyler didn't trust him. You don't turn on your friends and family that quickly on that little evidence.

Nice idea for a story, just think through it a little more and do a little more research next time. It'll really improve your writing.
Tinabedina chapter 6 . 10/10/2001
Great fic!
starmindy chapter 6 . 10/10/2001
That was good, really good! Sequel right? There's so much you could do with this.
me chapter 6 . 10/5/2001
you need more. this story had too many loss ends!
Momo Claus chapter 6 . 10/4/2001
::rages:: C'mon, Josephine. That's not an ending! What HAPPENED to AMY? What happens to Daniel? I can see a whole sequel! He gets all pissed and attacks Jamie, and then the real murderer comes forward, and then... I dunno... stuff happens... C'mon, Josephine, MORE! ::resignedly:: Oh, well. The mark of a good writer is when they can end a story without any MAJOR stuff missing, all the elements there, but there could still be more and it's still in demand... that's something I just can't get a grasp on... oh well. This is wonderful, Josephine. Accolades on your astounding dramatics. Tee hee!
Tinabedina chapter 5 . 9/23/2001
Great fic! Can't wait for the next part!
starmindy chapter 5 . 9/18/2001
Ohhhhhhh! I love this story! You are a genus!
Aaren chapter 4 . 9/12/2001
can you say 'cliffhanger'? :falls off seat from sitting onb the edge of it:

more PLEASE!

'nuff said.
Zavval chapter 3 . 9/8/2001
More please! I really like this story. I hope he didn't do it!
BSBSk8r1 chapter 3 . 9/2/2001
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE...(PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't let Jamie have done it...) hahaha
Momo Claus chapter 3 . 9/2/2001
::GASP!:: Jamie didn't kill her... or hurt her... did he? Not intentionally, maybe there was a car crash... or something... but Jamie wouldn't hurt anyone! all he does is liberate guitar picks... right? Josephine the Tradgedy Queen, writing sad stories like this... sad... sad... sad... sad... sad... but good... very good... more?
Momo Claus chapter 2 . 9/2/2001
Danged cliffhangers... ::grumbles::... but you're good at writing them. Seriously, you're an awesome writer. Keep up the good work. I am SO hooked on this story... thanks to the danged cliffhangers... MORE! :D
starmindy chapter 2 . 9/1/2001
Good story! I like it alot! It's out of the box! Funny thing I was thinking about writing a story where Jamie is accused of murder, but you beat me to it. Maybe I still will I don't know. Maybe this will be trend. Who knows? Anyways that was a great story I can't WAITE to read more!
Cynical Insomnia chapter 2 . 9/1/2001
Ok Jamie is no murder and I am one of those die hard blacher junkies who insists he ends up marrying Catie, you're a great writer, you should try a j/c fiction. :)
StrawberryPixie chapter 2 . 9/1/2001
AHHH! What next? What next?