Reviews for Deliverance
OnyxDrake chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Your writing is good. Granted, going through your profile, I'll mostly likely not be interested in the game-based fics but will definitely look out for anything Crow, PotC or LotR-wise that you write.

You've given a flowing, interesting take on the Funboy scene and it's nice that you've written from his perspective. The only criticism that I can level at it is that it's a verbatim written version of the events as they take place in the movie.

I still enjoyed it, however and it kept me absorbed enough not to notice any typos or grammatical gremlins.
nini chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Brilliant,I enjoyed reading your piece very much. you suceed in rendering the atmosphere of the scene extremely well, I like how you incorporate the actual film dialogue into your writing. the rich descriptions conjure up a very clear image, and thus make possible a deep immersion in what is read, feeling like an actual observer of the scene, capturing the misery and pain, the anger and tragedy involved. excellent use of vocabulary, very diverse. in general, I enjoy your style of up the good work. I'd enjoy reading more of your work
some random reviewer chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Ah, I've never seen Crow, but I gathered a lot from your writing. It's quite sad... drugs can save lives, but it can ruin them, too... Eric is quite a scary guy, but he's got a heart. Someone with the power to remove drugs like water, able to alter fates, perhps?