Reviews for My Soul to Keep
Macala A chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
Hello,

This is a great story. It has so many twists and turns and I can't wait to see if Hyde and Jackie end up together and to see what happened to Hyde in the first place. They got married and she's pregnant, but Hyde is stuck with Not! Eric and we aren't sure exactly why. I hope you decide to continue this story. Please, please, please update again and soon. Keep up the great work and have a lovely day.

Smile,

Macala A.
lovemymutts chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
I know its been almost 4 years since you updated this but wow what an awesome story. I hope that one day it will be updated bc I am on pins and needles to see what happens!
Cat chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
You have a gift. I hope that you write more soon because I love this story.
zenfish chapter 10 . 7/13/2009
I've now just finished this chapter and your still not updating :(

I'm really dissapointed to be honest, i love this story and its a real shame your not updating any more, i'd really like to know how it finishes.

Zenfish chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Oh, please update,i haven't actually read this story yet, i'm on the last chapter of into the woods, but i've noticed you haven't been updating this!

Please give us the happy ending we deserve, if your a/n are anything to go by then you believe in happy enedings as much as we do, and i dont want to start reading the sequal if your not going to update.

Please at least finish the story with one long chapter for all the people who have reviewed your story so far and have given you support. Please update!
Aledda chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
I really hope you haven't given up on this story because it is so interesting and fascinating and so original. Please update soon!
Soph chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
I really hope you update. I read Into the Woods and the first 10 chapters of My Soul to Keep in like 3 hours. I couldn't stop. It's amazing!
highway skyline chapter 10 . 10/13/2008
I really liked "Into the Woods" and I think this sequel is really good so far! I hope you add more to it because I'm dying to know what happens next!
aliensister chapter 10 . 10/12/2008
Wow...you reallyneed to update! I need to know what happened to Hyde! lol
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 10 . 8/17/2008
I'm so happy to see an update to this! I was worried that you had decided not to continue. Great job as always sooki!
misfit4leaf chapter 10 . 8/13/2008
I like this story alot. The characters are on spot, for the most part; and it does have a mythological feel. UPDATE MOAR! :D
Hyde's Bride chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
Yay an update! My favorite line was: "The guy wants a family, because the family that destroys the world together stays together.”. lol hilarious! So I'm guessing he wants Jackie for his bride?

This is a really clever story. You have real talent. I can't wait to see what happens next so please update soon! :)
Julianne chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
Wow! I can't believe where this story has gone all of a sudden! I can't wait to see what comes next...very intriguing. Nice job.
allienicole16 chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
i didnt realize how much i missed this story till i read this update. Great update by the way. All the Eric stuff is yes confusing but at the same time easy to understand once you really think about it. Great job as usual.
kmgale chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Just wanted to pass on some encouragement-I really hope you finish this story! The whole series has been so creative and I love the idea! Anyway, I'm looking forward to your next update :)