Reviews for Akasuna no Sasori:5 Yearold Terror
Blue Rubix-Cube chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Cute and Pfffffffft!

Chiki Chori out!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Who the fucking hell is Kari-chan?
OH NOES DON'T TELL ME, IT'S YOU!
OH MY FUCKING JASHIN, MARY-SUES SUCK BIG TIME...
HotDeidara chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Oro put make up on them XD
Konri Kari chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
This was cool!
Annemaylover chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
HAHA FUNNY AND CUTE X3 i knew sasori was crule but not THT crule XD the look on oro's face when he saw 2 hot akatsuki members at his door..."ooo what fun we'll have *grasp in wrong place*" i can see it now...*sigh* anyway good story i LOVED it :)
this be a dead account chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
Awwh, Danna, you're so mean. D: No one should be sacrificed to that snake...
this be a dead account chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
He's so cute, even as Danna. x3 I love him so much. More to read!
this be a dead account chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
Ewwe, Orochimaru's a pedophile this time. Honesttogod. X_x; That's so sick! Ewwe, what a jerk. Was he gonna rape our Saso-kins? D} I mean, we whore him out enough as a fifteen year old and older, but as a child... -shudder- I'LL PROTECT YOU, DARLING!
this be a dead account chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Aw, Sasori is such a sweet [coff] little boy. x3 I'd love him to be my little brother. I'll trade you... -holds brother out as sacrifice- I mean, Sasori's ten times the demon, but he's CUTE. D Awwh. Nice!
this be a dead account chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
XDD He's a little monster. But i love him so much. -hugg-
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
AWH. BABY DANNA IS THE CUTEST THING EVER. 8D This is adorable! Great idea; it's usually DEIDARA who's the little kid. Creative twist!
RebelFlame chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
*dies laughing from torture* OMFJ! that was mean and i loved it. So glad to have Sasori-kun back. Write soonish!

-RF
RebelFlame chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
*glomps Sasori* SASORI-KUN! WELCOME BACK! lol, good story now update the others. Write soonish!

-RF
Ashley Sensie chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
awsome yay Deidara came just in time and you are right Orochimaru is a gay child molester
Mischievous Wolf of Twilight chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
lolz! nice story! X3 update a.s.a.p.!

Mis'sWolfofTwilight