Reviews for Bloodhound
Heartwing chapter 37 . 5/29/2016
This was so very good. I don't have the words for it but I wish I did. This story was good enough to be Bloodhound all on its own. I really really very much enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it.
April chapter 37 . 7/25/2015
I LOVE this story! I've been looking for a fanfic like this for ages and until now never found one. I'm so glad to have stumbled upon yours. Terrific story! Great job!
Auburn Envy chapter 37 . 3/11/2015
This was truly a beautifully written story. I love Rosto and Beka together, and I was so disappointed with how the series ended. Thank you for writing this story, I loved it completely, and I do hope you get back into the swing of posting again.
Rose1414 chapter 37 . 5/21/2014
I love it.
Ally chapter 36 . 5/1/2014
Wow. This was wonderful. And the ending, with Pounce getting the last word: Purrrfect. (Couldn't help myself xD) Thanks so much for writing!
Slightly-Insane Writer chapter 37 . 12/27/2013
I loved this. I agree that this version is much better than Tamora Pierce's version, and I can't wait for Mastiff
supersailorstars chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
At first the journal entries of Beka were really short, and left out a decent amount of detail that can really add color to a story. Now the entries are getting longer, and more Beka sounding. I always liked when she wrote really long enrties of her day in her journal.

They still sound nothing like Beka though. Now I know it would be hard to make it actually sound like her, but I think you can do better. We will see as I read more.

I do like the story though, and am enjoying it.
ziva10 chapter 36 . 11/17/2012
love the story especially the aniki part
SpilledInkStains chapter 37 . 10/19/2012
I just wanted to let you know that this story is by far one of the best online works Ive read online and I read it everytime i finish rereading terrier ( which may I add Is quite often) I really love this work in its own way even more than the real work I like Rosto and Beka pairings and the third Beca Cooper book made me really sad. You are an amazing author and I hope your life becomes all that you want it too and that you always keep writing. You are amazing keep it up!
TamariChan chapter 37 . 10/4/2012
I can't tell you how much I love this story vi wish canon had been like this.
Kiki1forest chapter 37 . 10/25/2011
This is for your entire story. You are a really good writer, and this was definitly on the same level as Tamora Pierce's works. It was nice, having a different version of Bloodhound. And it worked well with Terrier too.

I hope that your creative spark never dies, and that you write lots more fanfic or your own novels, either's fantastic!

In case you missed it, I really really really loved and enjoyed ths fanfic!
lovehorses13 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This story has already been written. By Tamora Pierce. Way to waste your time on37 chapters that nobody will read.
SchwarzShifter chapter 37 . 6/5/2011
I've read all of Tammy's books except two - Mastiff, because it's not out yet, and Bloodhound, because you wrote this. Whatever she wrote in that book, this is my canon. (You even got me reading het again!) I hope you write one for Mastiff, too (ahem, Wolfhound, sorry. Just checked your profile to see if it was written yet. It's not D)
The Shang Kraken chapter 36 . 6/1/2011
I loved this story :)
Pax the hamster chapter 21 . 12/26/2010
This is my absolute favorite chapter! It made me cry, because I'm going through some things now, that this really relates to. Lockhorn is amazing, I love how you've made both rogues into real people.

Paxy