Reviews for Tango In D Minor
imaniiebee chapter 12 . 1/31
This is such a good story. Glory, it's like me and my girlfriend if we were rich and White and lived in New York instead of California. I actually love like all of your work, and you've inspired me to broaden my repiitore, since I certainly know much more about lesbian sex than I do about gay sex! Um anyways keep up the good work, you're the best!
Basileya chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
Wow, this was like the best Blair/Serena fic ever. Really loved the story and the way you write. So wonderful! Hope you write more about them, you do it beautifully! XOXO
blahys chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
Serena's so whipped
blahys chapter 11 . 6/17/2010
just keeps getting better and better
blahys chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
so damn good!
DEPR Crew chapter 18 . 5/5/2010
Hot, Funny, Sexy, Well Written, & an All Around Good Read.- All Of Us
I liked it because the story was both well rounded but didn't stray far away from the lovely couple in question.- Maya
My favorite part was the humor which was sophisticated but not over the top. - Rowan
The couple was perfect blend of hormonal teenagers, lovers, and BFFs and their love brought out the best in people because it was real and I loved that about the way yo wrote it-Sage
I loved the story and thought it was good for a romance but I'm more swords and explosives type so my opinion doesn't really stretch past the fact that it was very well written.- Mimi
You brought their love to life in you're story in SO many ways I couldn't tell you how much i enjoyed reading

Peace Out
-DEPR Crew

P.S. THE SEXINESS WAS OFF THE FLIPPING CHARTS!- All Of Us
BadRomance2 chapter 18 . 1/20/2010
was... omg amazing! your writing is perfect, seriously I'm a fan of all your fics.
morganzz18 chapter 18 . 1/3/2010
i really loved this story! you're such a good writer :) do i hear a sequeal? lmao, unless you already have one.. then i shall go check.
7RyPtoPh4n chapter 18 . 7/3/2009
wow. simply wow ;)

you never cease to amaze XD
TimTams chapter 18 . 5/28/2009
This was an awesome end to a great series. You're a fantastic writer. I felt really engaged to these characters and really felt everything that happened to them - I can't believe how much I wanted Serena to put down that drink at that bar lol I also like the playfulness and the humour you portrayed.

Seriously, great work!
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 17 . 3/5/2009
“Why do I always have to be the Nazi?” Serena grumbled after the number was over though she was rubbing Blair’s calf lightly as she spoke.

“ … asked the blonde, blue-eyed girl named van der Woodsen,” Blair responded rolling her eyes.

“van der Woodsen is a Dutch name,” Serena muttered under her breath. “Dutch,” she repeated for emphasis. that was my fvorite part, I thought it was very in character and it made me laugh, also the sex scenes aren't written badly at all and I appreciate that, I cringe when I read tacky or distasteful writing, but the sex on the rug was written well.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 16 . 3/4/2009
“Okay, fine, I assisted in the making of the frosting,” Blair amended. “But I was integral.” That sentence reminds me of willow from buffy the vampire slayer, stubborn and adorable. also I loved the end of this chapter when serena tells blair that she's braving nyc cause really nyc in the winter is freezing and its a great city but I honestly could do without the smells and the hoking, its an assault on my sense. but the whole joking and teasing about fetishes and blair liking to be in control is pretty cute, its very natural and realistic-their dialog.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 15 . 3/4/2009
“If you try anything with my girlfriend,” she went on holding his gaze. “I swear to God that what I will do to you will make you long a character in one of those fucked up Japanese horror movies.” I loved that, blair is the best wickedly mean person to write and when I watched the show she was really the only good thing to it. My thoughts run away from me..hm...oh I liked that vanessa told them that they were hot, it was cute and blair is intelligent, its nice to see how she can be so controlled and smart with looking up the word dictatrix, that entire conversation was adorable. oh and serena flinching when blair said nate was in love with her was sad but well written, it conveyed a lot.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 13 . 3/4/2009
okay, I forgot to mention that in ch 12 I love, LOVE how blair comes out to everyone at school, its comical and in control and "fierce". I also loved when it said...“Maybe you can, you’re old money … nothing phases you people,” Blair responded shaking her head. “I’m liable to end up ODing in a puddle of my own vomit in a DJ booth.”

“So gross B, unbelievably gross,” Serena responded making a face. “Besides, you’re with me, so you’re old money now too.

I smirked. And I found it adorable and hot (not said in a paris hilton sort of way) that serena was adorable when she was singing the miss congeniality thing and blair threatened to not put out and she stopped immediately then gave her a sweet compliment about how basically blair is very attractive so she wants to have sex with her all the time and how its not her fault. their entire joking and interactions are adorable and serena is incredibly whipped in your story which is very endearing. oh and the part where blair says to serena-go on release your inner lily was hilarious and adorable. I wish this was how the show was, I would actually watch it then.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 18 . 2/26/2009
this is one of my favorite stories and I don't like many stories but I read a lot and really it was smart, funny, realistic, all around great, thank you for writing it and helping me keep hold of my insomnia, now I'm no longer in a airport and I'm still reading, in bed cause your story was addictive. I even copied and pasted chapters into a word doc so I could read it on the plane. it was madness, your story was that entertaining and granted I don't eve watch the show, I caught 3 eps before I became bored, but this story is better than the show.