Reviews for Tango In D Minor
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 12 . 2/26/2009
“I totally will not put out all week if you sing that song.” this is fantastic, thank you so much for making me smile with the amazing and witty dialog, its refreshing from the usual/cliche/obvious dialog I've read, so again thanks. I'm still trapped, not sleeping so although I'm in physical pain, I really thank you for making my night better with this really funny story.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
"Why does my life have to be the sweeps week episode of The O.C.?" - that's my favorite line from this chapter, it was hilarious, also in part because I read a lot of oc-marissa/alex stories and hell I even write them, but that was great because the oc is so terrible and campy. then again gossip girl is so campy and they know its not great entertainment (no offense if you love it, but its funny how bad it can be) anyways this chapter was great, you conveyed how important blair is to serena and the threats of watching bad mtv shows (lets be honest-what's a good mtv show?) on marathon is hilarious cause I would cringe. I love this story.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
ouch, nice comparison that serena and blair have mother issues. Lily is a controlling mother, go figure that serena tries to live life to the fullest and unbridled. oh and yes emily blunt is pretty cute, she was good in my summer of love, which I assume you've seen. the inner thoughts and commentary is funny.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
another hilarious chapter and I would give you a lame high five if I could because I'm trapped in an airport till 5:45 AM for a flight and this is a really good cure for boredom and I'm actually laughing so I commend you for changing my mood. this is great. I like eric and serena's interactions and the way eric is blunt. its funny and sweet and very cute/realistic.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
this chapter was hilarious and adorable. I'm so glad that you wrote it because its incredible believable and you understand the characters so well. Its sweet and endearing how they fit together so well, their personalities are a great match. and thank you for wording everything nicely, its not smutty and it has range.
GoGoGo chapter 18 . 11/15/2008
I loved this fic. I am anxiously anticipating some more Walsden installments from you. Best Serena/Blair fic I have ever read!
JBebe chapter 18 . 11/8/2008
I've never watched gossip girl before (or read the books) but I loved all your stories in this line. Your stories almost, almost make me want to watch the show or read the books. Thanks for the very enjoyable read!
Classic chapter 18 . 8/17/2008
I love your gossip girl fic's I hope you make another one soon. :)
poo anonymous chapter 18 . 7/9/2008
I have never seen the show, but I like this pairing very much. Thank you for writing this story.
poo anonymous chapter 15 . 7/9/2008
I love their playful banter. It's so adorable.
poo anonymous chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
Hahaha. "John Cusack-Woody Allen" is a great description.
kosa0504 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I read this story on . Great writing! Please continue with this series!
MyFriendsAreMyLife chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
i LOVE this fic! I really liked the fact that Blair and Serena were ready 2 stand up their moms like that!
safc1973 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
i absolutely loved this story, you wrote all the characters perfectly. I loved the S and B relationship which developed well throughout the story. Thanks so much!
cellochick373 chapter 18 . 5/8/2008
SQUEE! lol very nice job:)

I do, however, find it ironic that on the show eric is the one who ends up being gay;)
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »