Reviews for Tango In D Minor
v1ckyvzla chapter 18 . 5/7/2008
BRILLIANT! I LOVE YOUR WRITING! I LOVED YOUR STORY! YOU ARE REALLY GOOD WITH THEM... EXCELLENT FIC! BEST ONE I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME!

P.S You should work on a sequel! XD its to good
deatheater2493 chapter 18 . 4/18/2008
want to say that i enjoyed reading this story.
BrokenCliche chapter 18 . 4/9/2008
*pouts* It's finished :( But on a completely other note, this was a freaking awesome story, like seriously from the previous one shot to this 18 chapter story, man I'm so glad I found it and you nailed S and B - I really loved every chapter of this from the Blair and her mom chapter to the stand off with her and Eric with the popcorn, seriously excellent. I hope you write more.

Jodi
TheArtichokeissteamed chapter 18 . 3/25/2008
I remember reading this on Live journal a month or two ago. But i never got around to commenting it. It's really an amazing story.

I love Blair and Serena together. Blake and Leighton have so much chemistry, and that shows in their characters.

Great story/stories...you're a really great writer :D
Venera22 chapter 18 . 3/3/2008
THAT WAS GREAT! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Great job ! :D You made me happy!
wethedreamers chapter 18 . 2/22/2008
So I finally had time to finish this story; I'm really liking this pairing. :) The entire thing was just amazing. I liked the drama mixed with the humor and the relationship was perfect,.

xox-Daizy
scout27 chapter 18 . 2/9/2008
I have had such a hard time finding good Gossip Girl stories!

And Blair and Serena to boot!

You must write much more like this! This was a great fun story, and I enjoyed every minute of it! Please write more soon!
primepretense chapter 18 . 1/16/2008
loved this fic! wondering if you were planning on writing anymore blair/serena
Marquel chapter 18 . 1/13/2008
I just wanted to give ya a shout out and tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic! It made me laugh and truly care about what happened to Blair and Serena. Great job on a fantastic fic! _
EvilerGenuis chapter 18 . 1/10/2008
This was absolutely fantastic. I'm sad to see it end, but I guess you can't carry it on forever. This is by far one of the best femslash fanfictions I have ever read. Congratulations on such a job well done. Keep up the good work in new stories!
beachcruzer chapter 18 . 1/10/2008
Great story. Loved the S and B relationship. I really enjoyed reading how they interacted with each other and everyone else.
yaba chapter 18 . 1/7/2008
OMG what a genius true to character ending. Very good. I loved it and I think you totally deserve kudos for this story. Very nice. Keep up the good work!

-Yana
pkz chapter 18 . 1/7/2008
Hey! This was a really well written and lovely story with absolutely amazing sex bits! I just wish there had been more! I love blair and serena together, i think they're incredibly sexy as a couple, and i wish they really were on the show!
Frida Vaccari chapter 18 . 1/6/2008
OMG i love this story, chapter 17 was so hott!, please tell me you plan to do a sequel because it was awesome, something about someone trying to break them up or something but please don't tell me its over because there aren;t nearly enough Serena/Blair stories and I love this on
chibichoco chapter 18 . 1/5/2008
That was amazing. Your whole fic is amazing. I love reading your work. Great job as usual. XD Loved the New Years thing... and Serena not hearing the new year come... hahaha. XD
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »