Reviews for A Latent Destiny
juliemessina chapter 9 . 2/7/2016
Continue it please!
Otaku Mama1 chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
Such a great twist to the original story. It's a shame you aren't finishing it, it's really good.
New Moon Promise chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
Love it! Please Update Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

*Dramatic Yell* Noooooooooooo! WWWHHHYYY! Why did you have to be so cruel and leave it there!? I'm begging you! Please Continue this wonderful story!
The Blood Thirsty Silver Wolf chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
I hope you get your muze back someday. Because I really want to know what happens next. :) I know you discontinued the story and all that but you can't blame a reader for enjoying what they read. I would really like to know what exactally Inuyasha did with the shard. And how the meeting with Kouga is going to go.

Wolfy-chan out
Nightmother chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
Has Kagome forgotten about Shippo's wish to be with Rin?
The Witch-Queen Azaereth chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
I love your story! It is really different! I am very sorry to hear that you gave up on it :(

Do you think I could continue your story?
Pyra Sanada chapter 9 . 12/23/2009
Sorry that this story is discontinued because it looks fascinating so far. But I can understand how interests can wax and wane.
Izidora chapter 9 . 12/11/2009
please!

I need you to continue this!

I'm beggin you ...please

really love the plot...

I'll wait for your update
Kagome357 chapter 9 . 9/6/2009
While I'm sad that you've discontinued this and have retired from the Inuverse, I certainly understand it and won't press you for updates. I've enjoyed your works and you've influenced my writing style greatly and I'm glad to have been able to read such wonderful works and I wish you all the best. Thank you for being here.

Kags357
cutebutpsychogirl chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
this is an awesome story and i hope you update is soon. it is different than most of the other stories and that is why i think it is so good. its out of the norm. keep up the good work. :)
mariao0 chapter 9 . 4/3/2009
AH!

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!

UPDATE!

i love your stores! plz update soon!

and its been like wat - 4 years?

plz update soon!