Reviews for Homewrecker
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
oh my god, this was so fucking hilarious
tetsia.howard chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
What... what is this?! lmfao This was the biggest random laugh I've gotten out of a fanfic in quite some time. The complete randomness of it was amazing. .
freya kurenai chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Hibari needs to be jealous of more things, other than plants. It makes good fanfic fodder, and feeds my newly born 1859-loving soul.

Such a treat to read, this fic is! Wonderful plants~ :
bLue Li9Ht chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
*snickering*

Kufufuf, this fic cracked my brain. This is so funny and hilarious. Dino and Hayato ACTUALLY have a soft spot for a potted plant!

And, I never read 1859/5918 before, but I think I like this pairing for the sake of crackness and hilariousness LOL
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
O.o highly amusing, but very confusing. Were they all pulling people's legs, or were they slightly delusional?
ArashiAme chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
wow, i would love to be a plant in any house with gokudera and hibari in it _~
oceancat chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
ROFL!

Loved this! Especially that bit with Squalo and Dino.

First-class humor!

Nice Title!
aleatorio chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Gosh was this a funny story to read while avoiding to study.

That part about Hibird, when Hibari wonders "how in the world he had became so soft-hearted all of a sudden." was totally hilarious. Seriously. Even though, everything was sorta hilarious...
Plain.Game chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
That was funny. A bit confusing at the start with all the plants, but I loved the ending.

Haha, Hibari was jealous over a pot plant...
Littlest-Angel chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Kyahh, so funny!

DinoxPlant FTW

You should have so much more reviews, this fic had me sniggering .

I love it even more because it has 1859 (my second favorite pairing for Reborn, which is SO hard to find...:(

Anyway, thank you for writing such an enjoyable Reborn fic . Are you going to be doing any more stuff like this...? -is hopeful-

Angel
free2beme chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
dinoplant freakin' hillarious!

plus i've never herd of gokuhiba so it was a nice change of pace!

good job!
ChibiKakei chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
haha why are they all excited over a plant and...dinoXplant...? omg *dies* lmao uniques, how does one make a kid with a plant? oh dino you silly delusional person. you've been hitting/falling on your head way too many times now XD