Reviews for Hunters and Demons
Lexy chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
That's gotta be why they cut her off, so she wouldn't know that Sam and Kira were critically injured and that she died.
Lexy chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Those idjits had better be fine.
Lexy chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Joshua's right on that count, it'd be in Sam's best interest to not piss off Kira because honestly I think she'd kick his ass, same goes for Dean makin Drea pissed at him.
Lexy chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Hot damn an elemental and latent healing abilities too, that's freaking awesome. And Sam being a psychic and telekinetic and having healing abilities and then Kira the girl who can astral project and is pyrokinetic too. And last but not least Drea the protector.
Lexy chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Interesting, so Dean has 2 days to harness his powers, somethig that Sam and kira and presumably also Drea can all do.
JoyofReading chapter 11 . 11/22/2007
Yay I finished it!

I loved how the hunters all got together to fight the demons.

Dean seeing his mom and realizing his powers was cool too. And of course I am a big Dean/Drea fan too. But I have to say I'm still a Sam/Kira girl.

Happy Thanksgiving!
eye4u chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
Hi! I really like your stories. This one is definitely a good start. I like Drea, the character you introduced!

Please write again soon! I will support it all the way!
blue peanut m and m chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
Hey Kris,

So in conclusion, I loved it! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

The characters were brilliantly written, you find yourself worried that they all will be okay.

The plot, and I don't know whether it was planned that way, almost seems like an introduction of bigger and better things to come. An introduction of Dean's ability and more on Drea, and how they all gel together.

I can't wait for another look into their lives, to see how things progress. I guess you'll have a wedding to write too!

Will catch you soon, the fic was truly awesome, Gill x
blue peanut m and m chapter 10 . 11/18/2007
Hey,

No Sammy! God I know that he had to heal them, but one of these days it's gonna cost him.

I loved Kira's guts as well, knowing exactly what she had to do to stay alive long enough so that Sam could get to her.

Nearly finished, off to number 11, Gill x
blue peanut m and m chapter 9 . 11/18/2007
Hey Kris,

Considering I know how much this fight scene was giving you trouble, you would never have guessed. I was amazed at how easily it flowed. Any longer and it would have been too much, any shorter and it would have left you feeling the Winchesters are all powerful, that they could kill everything, so why bother going near them. Does that make sense?

Also loved that Baracus fought back, a duel with spells!

Chapter 10 is a waiting, Gill x
blue peanut m and m chapter 8 . 11/18/2007
Hey,

Loved Dean getting his rocks off over a picture of a Chevy! Classic!

The calm before the storm, things are getting tense!

I'm off to the fight scene now!

Gill x
blue peanut m and m chapter 7 . 11/18/2007
Hey Kris,

I love how you have charaterized Josh. Funny, but realiable, older uncle type.

Catch you after chapter 8, Gill x
blue peanut m and m chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
Hey,

Short but sweet. Nice to see this other sida of Dean, the unsure, worried side. Something you don't get to see too often.

Gill x
blue peanut m and m chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
Hey Kris,

HA, HA! Sexy scenes! And two of them! Enough said!

You know that you have a great way of writing them, I only wish that I had half that talent!

Chapter 6 coming up, Gill x
blue peanut m and m chapter 4 . 11/18/2007
Hello again!

Well what can I say? You know that I loved the ability that you gave Dean, but I'll tell you again. I love Dean's ability!

Also love how you haven't just given him this thing and created a superhuman, he still has flaws, like the fainting.

Off to chapter 5, Gill x