Reviews for How Deep Is Your Love?
holadios chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Wow! Well, that was certainly sad, wasn't it? You wrote this a long time ago too...I think it should have more reviews! When I started reading this piece, I thought that Cameron had just left him, like broken up with him, but when you said the line about the casket, I was like WHOA. HOLD ON. SHE'S DEAD. Powerful image. It's a really good character exploration, nice job. My only critique is about the use of first names. I really struggle with this in my writing - when it's appropriate, when it's not. House has never called her 'Allison.' I don't think that he would in this case either. I think he'd say something like "I loved her." Wilson could call House by his first name, although I think it'd probably be the last name instead. But either way, if he uses House's first name, he would definitely say 'Greg.' 'Gregory' just sound so...weird and un-House like, if you know what I mean. But other than that nit-pick, great job!
ILUVHOUSE chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
MORE PLEASE!

AND OMG WHAT'S WITH PEOPLE KILLING ONE OF THEM OFF WHEN THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!
reader2008 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
how did she die? aww! why do people always kill cam, if not cam it's house. jeez! soo sad.