Reviews for Toy Soldier
SkyDragonMC chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
I am currently only on Chapter 6, but I still want to commend you on bringing a great story to life and giving me plenty of nostalgia. You are really good with describing events and you are able to write battle scenes which are good, a lot of people struggle with writing fighting scenes and keeping them interesting. Keep writing stories.
-SkyDragon
KTMkevin8754 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
One of the best stories I read of code lyoko great job
Guest chapter 18 . 6/7/2015
Come on dude I cant wait for the next 8ne dont quit on me just yet.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/7/2015
Best story ever cant even wait till the next chapter. *Faints*
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
My heart is now broken. TT-TT
PrincessLyoka chapter 18 . 1/31/2014
I saw the updated and published dates and, wow, you finished this fast.
So the whole thing was Ulrich's dream? Sorry to drop the bomb but that's one of the worst ways to end a story. Or was it a dream? I dunno, not so sure.
I tried reading this as fast as possible, so that's why I didn't review every single chapter. But it was worth it. So good!
Alina of the Valley chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
I love this story.
Alina of the Valley chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
its really good
Elemental Hybrid chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
Even my computer doesn't take 10 years to do something. Although, the one time when I tried to download something it said that the eatimated time for completion was roughly 100 years.
Elemental Hybrid chapter 17 . 5/1/2013
Waaaaaaah! Odd!
Elemental Hybrid chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
Is the OC thing still open? Great job so far by the way. Love Evil Odd's look. Sinister.
Elemental Hybrid chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
My computer has a habit of going into sleep mode at random times. And I'm pretty sure I didn't type up the one document on there. Scary stuff.
medusa's pen chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
This is really good! It's one of the best fanfictions I've read!
Keep writing!
SuperVillanseacow chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
This fanfiction is one gigantic plot twist. I love it.
kajinn chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
wow a very good last chapter. I'm kinda still crying after the words ''devirtulization complete''

even though there was a character death (my favorite character!) it wasn't messy or unbiased. well done you are one of the few who makes a good fanfiction.