Reviews for Such A Dog
GalaxyKitty chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Of ALL the people. I. Did. Not. See. That. Coming... That Hinata is playing hard to get..lol. Love this story! :D
PrincessT123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Oh my gosh, that was really cute! I loved it! 3
itstehchibiness chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
LOL! cute one shot... kinda like "whoa never expected that O.O" but otherwise... :D me like a lot :D
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
wellwellwell! :soft chuckles: That was niicce! -~ Do hope you keep writing, ja!
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Very cute and very funny! I can't believe Hinata of all people is playing hard to get. A little OOC, but cute!
Robert Varulfur chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Hinata playing hard to get . . . honestly never saw that coming. I've read a ton of kibahinata stories and NEVER have a seen it where she is the one teasing him. IT WAS SO UNEXPECTED . . . I LOVED IT.
TotallyObsessive chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Again another very cute story :D
Kansani chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I liked this one :D it was really funny X)
dragunzahurr chapter 1 . 1/3/2008

-sniff-

so cute!

;_;
Cardplay chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I liked this. The only problem I had was the part where the pair were yelling at one another, changed so abruptly to a kissing scene, it took a while for me to cotton-on to what you had written. It didn't flow is what I mean. She was yelling and all of sudden they were kissing, as though the writing had erupted into a completely new scene or chapter. Perhaps you became too eager at this part of the story? Which is understandable since Kiba and Hinata are such a cute pairing.

I think if you took the time to describe the impact of Hinata's words, and Kiba's lack of speech, the scene would move more easily. In a way that they could be staring at one another; hundreds of things are running through each of their minds, and the lightning-fast change in their emotions becomes more evident to your audience.

I hope you don't think I'm too harsh! It's only some constructive criticism I wish to offer.

Kudos for the most part. :)
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Wow! That was so sweet!
Furlix60 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I remember reading this on Deviant art and loving it! I love this story; very well written!
x.Nanako-chan.x chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Aww this is a really cute fic I liked how you kept it short and simple. It's a great fic and I loved Kiba and Hina's attitude
Re-L-sama chapter 1 . 11/17/2007