Reviews for Chance on Love
Sammi 007 chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
Same as the post for chap 9 just with more tears
Sammi 007 chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
I'll admit I cried best chapter I have ever read on this website
rmonroe chapter 14 . 1/23/2009
This is the best story ever! I absolutely love your AUs and think you do a good job of transplanting our beloved characters into a different world and keeping them true to their original selves. It makes we want to go read "Gone Country" for the forty-fifth million time. :)
HAZMOT chapter 14 . 10/3/2008
I've always loved this series of Daniel, Vala and little Hayden. I know it was difficult for Daniel to admit, other than Vala that he had a drug problem and why. But, Cam and his usual country boy charmed eased his fears and made him feel apart of the family. Daniel and Vala trusted their instincts and wanted more than anythingn to be a family with Hayden and Vala's friends. It was a credit to Daniel on how much he loved Vala and wanting to make her a part of his life. I've loved every part of this story and hope for more. :D
xxDark-Elfxx chapter 14 . 10/1/2008
wibbles

Aww. It's all cuddly and happy! A wonderful wrap-up and a fun universe, besides. I hope there's more coming.

peers at bunnies with puppy-dog eyes Wanted?
FlaWolfDog chapter 14 . 10/1/2008
So, another ending and another beginning in the life of Vala and Daniel. Sorry to see it end, but am glad for them and how it worked out. Thanks for sharing.

Um..sequel, huh? Maybe a dig in Eygpt while Hayden is still young enough to be with them full time with no school to worry over, but I don't know how Wally World would survive without Vala. But I think that could be fun for all of them. Just a thought. lol

Thanks for writing and am looking forward to more finished stories and any new ones you toss our way.
FlaWolfDog chapter 13 . 10/1/2008
Aw, gee. See Danny, that wasn't so hard (lol)! Good conversation between Cam and Daniel, especially as we all know about Cam's dad from the show. And, given the pain and anger something like the lose of limbs by an active person could cause, it was also very plausible. Thanks for the update and now onto Chapter 14.
FlaWolfDog chapter 12 . 10/1/2008
Saw your new posting on this fic, so had to re-read and catch back up. Am glad that Jack is coming to terms with the changes in Daniel's life, and that Vala is there through thick & thin. But, am concerned about what could happen if Tomin does come back and how that would affect the relationship between Daniel and Hayden... she is such a cute kid and is very lovable.
Khentkawes chapter 14 . 9/30/2008
I'm glad to see a nice happy ending to this story. And you wrote the conversation with Cam and Daniel so well. I loved Cam's reactions, and his explanation to Daniel.

It's been a cute, fun, and enjoyable story. Congrats on finishing it, and thanks for sharing.
starjems88 chapter 14 . 9/30/2008
hope there will be a follow up to this story:)
1477166 chapter 14 . 9/30/2008
Nice ending! I'm happy they got engaged! But I kinda sorta would've liked a chapter on the proposal...but that's yeah. I didn't even notice the titles! lol. Ops. But yeah. Again. Good story. I like freakin' love your AUs! Especially that...historical one...I read sometime before. Dunno. But yeah. Maybe I should shut up now...o_O
acer-sigma chapter 14 . 9/30/2008
Sorry to see the end of this story, but difinitely looking forward to seeing the sequel whenever you get around to it.

Would have liked to have seen that first meeting between all the families. Got a kick out of the way the Mitchell's and O'Neill's seem to have bonded. And the whole Jack's second wife joke was amusing.

And as it stands, I think you left us at a really good point with the characters. Particularly liked that last paragraph at the end.

Anyways, looking forward to the sequel. Till next time later! ;)
StanaTorv chapter 14 . 9/30/2008
aw LVOE! u beat me to updating. i really need to write mine. i think you gave me the inspiration...maybe not lol

i love ur AU fics

:D sam
acer-sigma chapter 13 . 9/30/2008
Can certainly understand why Daniel would have been so reluctant to tell Cam and Carolyn about his past drug problem.

While Cam's own experience with a similar situation certainly made things easier for them to understand the how and the why. I think his interactions with them over the past few months and the way he is with Vala and Hayden are what made all the difference.

Going on to the next chapter. Looking forward to seeing what happens with all the families together.
everlover chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
OMG... I have missed you so much... I loved this... sorry about the late review I had to reread everything you updated... I love it everything was amazing... This chapter was great finally Jack and Daniel we all know the quarky and loving bff's we know... I am anoxious(I think thats how you spell that word)to read how Cam and Carolyn take the story of his past... By the way I didn't mention it before but I love the storyline about daniel and the morphine I'm a nurse I can tell you that it is very common to see that kind of addiction these days... good job read ya next update...