Reviews for Captive
tacaloking chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
i think this story is some thing else i always thought sasuke regretted leaveing konoha forgive me if i spelled that wrong until sasuke killed his brother
yukishiro08 chapter 21 . 9/10/2011
nice :)
Neko.Freak chapter 22 . 4/14/2010
wow. cul story.

i hated sakura so much i wanted to strangle her.

though it was really mean that naruto chose sakura over sasuke. but at least they were together in the end XD

no criticism to be given really except that more detailed make outs and more lemons would be nice XD i'm a yaoi fangirl XDXDXD really excited about the sequel./u/1181419/Shounen-Ai-should visit this link. great narusasu fanfics
Tenten2295 chapter 22 . 6/14/2009
Okie dokie, off to read the sequel! Great story by the way, i loved it! Please continue with all your awesome writing!
norway22 chapter 22 . 4/12/2009
Wow... I just read this story, which was awesome, and I just thought that I would let you know! I really super enjoyed it... and I am going to have fun reading your other stories!
Emiko-chan meh chapter 11 . 3/13/2009
oh noes! i'm on the edge of my seat! this is a great story, you get a cookie!
Catxisxme chapter 14 . 3/2/2009
OMG. The drunken Gai was hilarious! I love your stories! I hope you can write again soon!
moopad chapter 20 . 1/31/2009
(TT) this is so awesome!

the angst and romance mised so well

thanx
MadaMag chapter 16 . 1/17/2009
but really, all those shifting between against- pro- against- pro- against- pro- Sasuke aren't very reasonable.

And Naruto's choice was a just choice, even if clarly against hes wishes (and while making any choice was a bad idea in inself, you never wrote he had to choose whom he love - your story lack in logic P)
MadaMag chapter 15 . 1/17/2009
Sakur fighting with Sasuke over Naruto! Yes, I was looking since long for such plot-element (NaruSasu 4ever!)
x-ClinicallyInsane-x chapter 9 . 12/30/2008
This is such a captive fanfiction, I really want to know how it turns out, and I read the profile and realized that I feel really stupid, Is it true you can favorite without reviewing, I really didn't know that...
Blah chapter 19 . 12/1/2008
PFTT! You know who's the pitcher now...

For crying out loud, the guy lost feeling in his knees!
Blah chapter 17 . 12/1/2008
I just realized...Sasuke's wearing AMBERCROMBIE. Raito wore something like that once on a cover of death note.
blah chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
WOOHOO! LOTS MORE CHAPTERS! I came back after a long break from reading fanfics and now there's lots of them to read. :D YAY
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
It was okay I thought it was funny