Reviews for The Attack
twilightnaley19 chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
AWESOME CHAPTER. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. KEEP UPDATING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
twilightnaley19 chapter 10 . 12/30/2007
Lolita86 chapter 10 . 12/30/2007
o. Who was touching her back? I'm assuming it's Henry but... I don't know because you left it at a cliff hanget again! lol. Great chapter. Keep up the good work! _
Destiny Writes chapter 9 . 12/23/2007
Happy holidays to you too! Thanks for the great read. Keep it up! I'll be wating for the next chapter.
iamwriter chapter 9 . 12/23/2007
merry christmas and happy holidays to you as well. wonderful story, hope for more soon. I like the twist of the accidential death.
iamwriter chapter 8 . 12/18/2007
Great story, continue please
truthinpassion chapter 8 . 12/18/2007
Smart Mike, I hope he's not jumping in gleeful anticipation at the thought, though, because worse case, V will forgive H in the end...even if she's pissed for a while before it happens.

Keep going going going going going...

P.
Lolita86 chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
It just keeps getting more and more mysterious. I liked this chapter. Good job at keeping us in anticipation for what's to come. You give us a little but then cut off! lol.
cja0152 chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
Great Story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
twilightnaley19 chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
AWESOME CHAPTER. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. UPDATE SOON!
Frankies-Girl21 chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
plz have her end up w/henry. thats my only request. thnk u.
MaliciaStarling chapter 7 . 12/15/2007
I read the whole thing thinking OHMYGOD!

Update soon please!
iamwriter chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
Love it, I love how Henry doesnt give her a chance to refuse help, mike on the other hand talks too much! More please!
Lolita86 chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
Aw man! I was ready for us to find out if she had any memory of what happened or if Henry found anything out! lol. But this was another great chapter. _
truthinpassion chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
You need longer chappies...PLEASE

Much longer.

I will try to wait with patience for more.

P.