Reviews for Encore
bluemickey chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
this is such a great concept! why did you stop?
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Itzy chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Know I understand .you see shessy was sealed a five hundred years like inuyasha was sealed 50 like kikyo to inu and shessy to Sakura .you see Sakura was betrayed my shessy like kikyo kogame like rin is in second .so I think Sakura was in love with shessy like kikyo to inu.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Good story, im little confuse of The plot? Is it sesshomaru y Rin story but other then that awesome . Post soon
ruined chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
nice story even if I do not see how this is sessh rin and it's ruined by not being updated in forever :/

if it was updated recently would be great
chibichann chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
please update soon, this is a great stroy! peaceout cutiepiedal. chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
onto the next chapter please cause I really like it hurry
inuandrave7 chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
Awesome! I loved this chappie it was great! Cant wait for the next one...hopefully Sesshomaru gets back or he is gonna cause chaos! lol
xxSesshomaruloverxx chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
Ok Ok so I heard Rins name mentioned twice, when Is she gonna make her dabue?
RIN14 chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
great story! Update soon :D
Bishjoanilvr chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
omg im soo happy u updated!
HawkAngel XD chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
really good chapter... hope that woman was Rin... hope so... update soon please

Taraah36 chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
wow im so glad u updated encore i have been waiting for this story for such as long time i enjoyed the chapter even tho somehow iknew you were going to end it like that well not with sessh possibly meeting rin's reincarnation or so i think but that it would pretty much be a cliff hanger ... well update soon...until next time...

Hotaru83 chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
it was a good chapter
RIN14 chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
Ah D:

I'm hooked. i hope you update soon .
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »