Reviews for Life of a Puppet
Dramionie5 chapter 10 . 1/8
I know it's been a while but please update this is fantastic.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
Tobi/saku plz?
Chibiabyss chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
this is awesome please update soon
Another-Slutty-Wolfie chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
Ookami: Update! Please!

OokamiAkuma2297: This is soo good do far! So please update!
kiraki13 chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Your story is great if your planning to keep going pleaze update soon im not done reading the story yet but i hate having to wait for updates :D and im the 100 review yay i'm sooooooo haapppyyyy!
AdeleMarieeF chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassee! Update this story! It is sooo good. Its been about two years since you updated! I love this story! :)
LittleGirly chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
Am still loving it so plz update again its soooooooooooooooooooo good! and its way to good to just let it go to wast and not continue it i really want to see how it ends ))
darknamy chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
please update
oschuga chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Mudheart chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
This story is awesome! Can't wait for update :)
NAMY chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
DEAR LORDDDDD YOU REALLYYY TOOK TIME TOO FINALY UPDATE ITS BEEN LIKE YEARSSSSSS

all this time i have been waiting and finally hereeeeeee tadaaaaaaaaa GREATTTTTTTT JOBBBBBBB YOU REALLY HAVE NOT LOSE YOUR TOUCH and dinamics in the story .

LOVE THE PART OF HATE THE SAND AND THE FASHION CRISIS believe me it was AWOSEM pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee UPDATE I LOVE THIS STOry keep it GOING please
yukeh chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
update please? T.T

this story's good, and i'm sure lot of people like it. Why do you stop writing it? T.T
IxLikexTea chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
Exellant! Pls update soon!
Ryotigergirl chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
I like this story I would love to read more. are you going to make sasori a good guy or some thing?
Green Sprout chapter 10 . 11/28/2010
I still like this story; has a few typos but it's good, funny, and in character :D

Since I alert it I should be regular now...should b/c backtracking a lot of stuff now