Reviews for Life of a Puppet
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
Tobi/saku plz?
Lunardragon33 chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
this is awesome please update soon
Another-Slutty-Wolfie chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
Ookami: Update! Please!

OokamiAkuma2297: This is soo good do far! So please update!
kiraki13 chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Your story is great if your planning to keep going pleaze update soon im not done reading the story yet but i hate having to wait for updates :D and im the 100 review yay i'm sooooooo haapppyyyy!
AdeleMarieeF chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassee! Update this story! It is sooo good. Its been about two years since you updated! I love this story! :)
LongShadyEyes chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
Am still loving it so plz update again its soooooooooooooooooooo good! and its way to good to just let it go to wast and not continue it i really want to see how it ends ))
darknamy chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
please update
oschuga chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Mudheart chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
This story is awesome! Can't wait for update :)
NAMY chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
DEAR LORDDDDD YOU REALLYYY TOOK TIME TOO FINALY UPDATE ITS BEEN LIKE YEARSSSSSS

all this time i have been waiting and finally hereeeeeee tadaaaaaaaaa GREATTTTTTTT JOBBBBBBB YOU REALLY HAVE NOT LOSE YOUR TOUCH and dinamics in the story .

LOVE THE PART OF HATE THE SAND AND THE FASHION CRISIS believe me it was AWOSEM pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee UPDATE I LOVE THIS STOry keep it GOING please
yukeh chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
update please? T.T

this story's good, and i'm sure lot of people like it. Why do you stop writing it? T.T
IxLikexTea chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
Exellant! Pls update soon!
Ryotigergirl chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
I like this story I would love to read more. are you going to make sasori a good guy or some thing?
Green Sprout chapter 10 . 11/28/2010
I still like this story; has a few typos but it's good, funny, and in character :D

Since I alert it I should be regular now...should b/c backtracking a lot of stuff now
Green Sprout chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
couldn't stop laughing at the deidei and sasori hints and stupidity

Wow Itachi is off the burner and it looks like everyone wants to have sex with sakura now. Reminds me of that one doujinshi with the whole Aka aka having sex with her...I think I got the link if you want it.

hahah Sakura/Dei/Sasori threesome?

geez it's late as hell and I am still reading stuff...