Reviews for Sensocide
Son of a bitch chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Damn, it sent;;

I'm so sorry for the double review, but I'll male it quick.

The rest of the drabbles are amazing, my favourites are the Desert Rose and I Don't Like Your Girlfriend; I don't know if it's the order, but to the first I just love it too much.

I'll stop now;; Sorry again for the double review, and the nonsenseable ranting. But this is amazing!
Wonderful chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Now give me a minute to slap myself for not reviewing the first time I stumbled upon this.

The first time I read this I fell in love with it, everything about it was just lovely. The feel, the thought, the characters; everything was perfect, I'm not sure I've ever or will ever find a Storm Hawks plot that flows so well. Especially the slash, you eased into it, leaving the characters to make the point for you.

And AerrowFinn isn't crack to me, to be honest that paring was kinda why I got into Storm Hawks in the first place;; I was honestly surprised when there wasn't anything for it, but that's just me.

Again, this is one of my favourite fics I've ever read. Honestly, it's that great, and I've read way too many to possibly be good for me. The rest of the drabbles
Twillightfairy chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
Perfect ending to this chapter in my opinion, Marie-Sue is the perfect Mary-Sue here I'm glad Aerrow told Finn how he felt about her. Will she make a comeback to either ruin or try to ruin Aerrow and make Finn fall for her again? I have to ask because I can see that happening.
Bleakshow chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
hehe, that was pretty disturbing. in a funny way though...
Xekstrin chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
*giggles insanely*
Dreadelion chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Hey wow. I honestly can't think about anything else. Obviously you're a very creative writer, 'cause I think Terra Nova is awesome. I just love the idea that Atmos, that seemed so bluntly perfect and normal, would have such a dirty far-off place for the society drop-outs and castaways. It's a tingling thought.

Two best were 'I Don't Like Your Girlfriend' and 'Crepuscule', that I definitely liked the most. Your writing style and describing of the feelings and thought is incredible. You seem to have such a serious grasp in your writing, but from the Author's Notes I cans see you're not like that.

You have my congratulations. A/F is my favorite also.
Taryn Eithne chapter 4 . 5/5/2008
I can understand perfectly you kink for redheads, hahaha.

Great story, please keep up the good work!
Ambrel chapter 4 . 5/5/2008
Wow, I'm on a roll. I dont normally read slash, but this is the... uh... (counts on her fingers) third one today?

You have a way of writing that keeps the pairings from seeming contrived or cheap or unrealistic. I could totally see Aerrow thinking those thoughts. And grumpy Aerrow is adorable.

I admit, I am guilty of writing an A/P, but that was done under duress. People were complaining at me about giving Finn too much love.
Quibblez chapter 4 . 5/5/2008
YAY FOR AERROW!

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND THIS COUPLE IF THE BOMB!

I Also Have noticed The Increase In PxA Couplings And I'm Like ... Where's The Yaoi? I Want Finn x Aerrow!

Good Story!
defectivebrainstorm chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
Yay, more Finn x Aerrow! I wish there were more of it, I likes it. Well, I like it when you write it XD.

I'll have to check out chapter three soon, I'm intrigued by the Repton and Starling. I meant no offense but not reading it sooner.

Good chapter, and I like the little song thingy at the end, even thought I loathe that song. Can't wait to see what's next!
Madame Lady chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Mm, very nice.

Starling as Aerrow's sister really could happen, I think. Or related in some way, at least. Either way, I don't like StarlingxAerrow. Ages are too far apart. And they're too similar. There's not much about it that I'd ever like.

And I agree with Dragonwings. Repton IS a sexy beast. xD

'Ee'-ish is alway how I feel about the stuff I write. xP You don't have to worry, I think you did a pretty good job of keeping them IC.

Gurr, I wanna read more ReptonxStarling 'fics.
Talon83 chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
Repton X Starling FOREVER!
alice the dark angel chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
i think that you need a aerrowxpiper cause they are erally popular and that would mean that you would get more viewers!

Alice
Xekstrin chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
DAMN!

I thought I was the only one insane enough to like Repton Starlng! I also thought I was the only one who noticed they have the same eyes.. Aerrow and Starling, not Repton and Starling.

I'm writing a multi-chap fiction prequel thing where they're buddies and stuff.. before it all goes wrong.

YAY!

I effing love Repton. He's like... sexy beast.

And I love your oneshots.

TTNR

The Dragonwings
NekoNekoMinako chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
That was a good one...Out of curiosity, was the inspiration for this chapter the song Desert Rose by Sting?