Reviews for Distress
Ajordan2426 chapter 16 . 8/15/2010
I loved this story!
PinkHimeLacus chapter 16 . 6/23/2010
Riveting story. Lovely plot and unexpected turns. I love the Reid and Morgan brotherly love the most. This was a wonderful story. I laughed so hard in the beginning! I'm also from Kentucky! Thanks for sharing. More Reid please! You are amazing.
gibrelina chapter 16 . 1/4/2010
brilliant story, I couldn't stop reading it! And the ending it's just so...relaxing for a change haha

nice (x
ReadingYourThoughts chapter 16 . 12/7/2009
AMAZING! Very well done! Loved it!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 16 . 5/6/2009
Oh wow. This was really amazing thanx for sharing x
Ihni chapter 16 . 4/27/2009
Aw, the ending was cute.

"Cute" seems like a bad choise of words for this story though. It was good, though. :)
scc1fan chapter 16 . 2/27/2009
Wow - so glad I decided to look this up and see if you had added to it. I loved it! Very, very good. And I am not one to talk about WIPs - mine's been bugging me a lot more than yours. But good on ya for finishing this one! So glad you did. And I hope you do write more! Both one shots and chapters.

You're great -

Thanks for the finish -

Kas
Sue1313 chapter 16 . 2/13/2009
This was such a good story and a great ending. I loved the way Gideon and Morgan was explaining Teri actions to him. It was so sweet that Gideon was so watchful of Hotch.
fido chapter 16 . 2/13/2009
excellent fic I liked the end. I hope you do more chaptered stuff.

the guild is meeting soon if you wish to join send the times that work for you
guild admin fido chapter 15 . 2/8/2009
hey medic nice to see you're still alive no problem with making us wait I do it all the time. anyway nice chap I'll see ya' around
Estelle Nimmire chapter 15 . 2/8/2009
I hope you keep going on this story! It is really a good one. I could almost see this as an episode...
kdzl chapter 15 . 2/7/2009
I'm so glad you finally updated it! What a great chapter!
Sue1313 chapter 15 . 2/7/2009
This was so good. I am so glad you are back to finish this story because it is so good. Nobody can fault you for needing some time. I don't know how you guy come up with these wonderful stories. I could spend two years and not come up with one. I just love stories with Gideon in them.
Farrahmack chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
Reid has never seen Lethal Weapon im a book person and ive seen that one lol :)
ssbailey chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Gideon is a smart man! At first I was thinking he could just fake it, but the I remembered that his heart beat and BP are being monitored. Smart thinking. :) No we just need Morgan, Reid, JJ, and Emily to come and stop Doc. Great Chapter!