Reviews for Sick Days
ChronoTriggerMan chapter 1 . 1/18
LOL! Best story with Organization 13 I've read to date! Just wish Marluxia was around for more than just a small mention...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I luv it so much!
MikuHatsunecx chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Good Fanfic!
Xx Blue Skull Candy xX chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Simply amzing. Love i. I couldnt stop laughing when you said Luxord kept jumping through time every time he snezzed.
booksthough chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Love the ending

"why couldn't have you caught what roxas had?"

That happened to me once. My sister had a speech bug and george had acrazy fevet. I was stuck taking care of them.

This was over all such a good one shot. So descriptive and realistic. :)
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Man, you are good with your medical research! I had no clue what Vexen was saying after he saw Demyx, I just knew it was bad. Aww, Axel is both your big brother's, Dem! Very detailed and, to me, flawless one-shot!
ambigousAnonymity chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
ya know, it would be awesome if you wrote a sequel to this, with Axel sick, and then his blood sugar is whack because he isn't eating and he's losing what he has got..
Jynx Harvest chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Phantom of the opera! WOoo!

...Poor...poor...everyone? ;; Jeez, I feel bad for them all!
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Poor dudes. That must really suck, to be SO SICK for SO LONG. But, great one shot! Can't wait to read the other ones on your profile!
Pepipanda chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Again, nice job on the details.

I like how Axel takes note when Roxas does not brighten the room when he enters. People don't usually use the fact that Roxas has light as his element.

The line to see Vexen was good. You didn't mention what was up with Zexion, Marluxia, or Xigbar. Run out of ideas?

I also appreciate how often Axel checks his blood sugar (or people remind him to). I feel like a diabetic character is something someone else might pull out for dramatic moments here and there, but you actually include the day-to-day aspects. Same goes for Demyx and the hearing aids.

I'd love to see what happens after this story ends. I saw that you are thinking about a story in which Axel loses control of his diabetes. I'm looking forward to that. Maybe DKA (Axel may not have been paying attention to his blood sugar or perhaps how well his pump was functioning as much while his friends were really sick)? That starts with nausea and vomiting and can get pretty nasty...

Keep writing!

Pepipanda
Rocking Phillip chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
i loved it.
kittie reviewer chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This was pretty good, but didnt Demyx already know about Axel's little brother?
yaoigirl20 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
aw, i loved it. I'm used to chapters but i actually liked how you published it as a gigantic chapter/oneshot/whatever. Amazing story (tho i'd like to know y demy is deft and axel is a diabetic... idk maybe i missed something along the way... lol 3

-Peyton
Nipmastersmd chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, I really did. But, being an avid Axel fangirl, I have some things I need to say. First of all, he does not say "Got it memorized?" that often. So, just keep that in mind. Actually, that's about it. Keep up the good work.
Dew of Sundrops chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I like your stories a lot :) It's so sweet, Axel, Demyx and Roxas being such good friends and taking care of eachother. I'd really like to read something where Axel is the one being sick, and Roxas and Demyx have to take care of him.