Reviews for Rubik's Cube
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Kitty, you never fail to amaze me with your writing skills!

OxA forever!
they're so cute.

Got to love OxA
EternalEmotions107 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
To: Your Worst Nightmare

If you don't like OxA then get outta here! Kittyclaw is an amazing writer who's written stories for many different CL couples. Wanna read JxA? That's fine. Whatever. She probably blocked the anonymous reviews because of how you dared to flame without logging in or creating an account. Whew. Anyways.

To: Kittyclaw

Fabulous job, as always. Love your stories. You rock at humor! Love the ending btw. ;D Keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I thought she was just gonna take it from him , solve it in 12 turns, and hand it back, your version is alot better.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Lol
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
*squee* I love Odd/Aelita - so much better than Jeremy/Aelita.

Thank you so much for writing this, it was very cute and I can actually see Odd being that into a Rubik's Cube, lol.

Great work. :D
kgirl50 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
aaawwweee thats so cute you should add more to it tat was adorable and funny nice job lol make more i want more
dreamer chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
haha! that was hilarious, how aelita got odd to shut up. they're a cute couple.
Sampug394 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Hurrah! So Typical of Odd... XD Gotta love OxA when It's Well Written. And Even if this is Short, It's REALLY Well Written...
SnowPrincessMossy chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I love it! Odd is so funny XD He's like a little kid. Poor Jer. XD Reminds me of us sometimes "Babblebabblebabblebabble" "SHUT UP!" XD XD

I love it. It's brilliant, like all your writing. You can have a golden star sticker. For your forehead, and one for your ego too, because I know it swelled as you read this.

Anyway, enough babble. Love it and you!
aelitacodelyoko chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
That's so cute! I love it!
Railen chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
The Rubik’s cube owns! I love those things! If they're with colours, that is. Not images. Aelita surprises me again, cute!
Terran34 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
moral: never mess with a rubix cube when you can kiss a girl.

I love your short stories that have a joke at the end. THis was a good example.