Reviews for I Never Stopped
cyced chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
So glad I read this, after one breath, great happy fic
ShoeQueen chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Awww, I loved it. Very well done. Congrats on the nomination!
Loufiction chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
aww so cute :) We really missed this kind of scene at the end of the series :(
IggyMing chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Loved it! And, it pretty much describes how I see their relationship, too... Jack pushing her away, hiding his feelings, and inadvertently hurting her in the process. But, that's all in the past now, and the important thing is, they're together. Nicely done!
majorsal chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
lovely! :D

and *that's* what i'd love to see for the 3rd stargate sg1 movie! visual and verbal confirmation that they're together! :D *sighs shippily*
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Squee!
Kpasa chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Well now I have to go and stalk all your stories. Amazing, by the way. *wow*.
erinn80 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Lovely! XD
DustyTowers chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Yay! That was an important little conversation. I liked the intimacy of it. Botiful!
icecreamgal31 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I love the way you had her say "I love you." No hesitation, no overly dramatic circumstance.
xwingday chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Great work. It was a nice scene between the two and I enjoyed the bit with Daniel.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
M...smile-inducing, good job.
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Bless you! Finally somebody has written a lovely little story about Jack taking responsibility for them not being together all those years because of his insecurities and what he thought was best for her. I don't know how many fanfiction stories I've read about Jack and Sam, but about 90% of them have dumped the responsibility, blame and guilt trip on Sam for them not being together, and while they have been good stories, they seem to forget that Jack did push her away from him and never really gave her much of hint as to how much he loved her and wanted her to be with him. So I very much appreciate this story. Thank you! It says Chapter 1 - is there more?
Knight of Avalon chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I thing one word sums that up... Sweet!
trigun1509 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
aws... it was really good!