Reviews for We Are
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I love your descriptions of Riley's expressions - the 'look-how-loyal-and-adorable-I-am' pout cracked me up. This is so cute!

Thanks for contributing to this fandom; there really aren't enough good fics out there for it, and yours are terrific!
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I love this!

that or it'l go purple..

best part!

Great story
Valentine T. Bloom chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
That was funny. Good job. but one question, are they as old as they are in the movie?
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
that was soo cute!
Wild Dog too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
aha! brilliant! i read this story on deviant Art last night! found you again!

perfect little one shot by the way. hold you head up high and inflate your ego- you deserve it
EricDelko's3Lil'Angels chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
LMFAO this story is SO HALARIOUS AND CUTEE!
ddamato chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Oh man, this is so awesome! It's very funny, and I love how Ben considers Riley his little brother! I would just *love* to read more brotherly fluff between these two.
magdilen chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Aw, cute fun.
mic19671967 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I really liked this story. It was very cute.

Mic (the wife)
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I messed up.

My friend logged into her fanfiction account from my computer, and I've been favouriting and reviewing stories from her account accidentally, thinking I was logged into THIS account.

Anyway, sorry.

Any reviews/favs you got from 'Queen of the Emos' was me.

Sorry (:
Lady Jacqueline chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Loved it (:

That was adorable.
Rebell chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Lol!

More awesome interaction! This time though, the subject matter is funnier. :)

I love it. Especially the connection between Ben and Riley, very very brotherly! Except I'm almost positive that Ben would never sit on Riley's chest and do that disgusting dangling drool trick. Lol, even though that would be rather funny... anyways.

I note that there are more NT fics of yours, I'm off to read them next.

Great job!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
oh my god that was so funny!

i can totally picture riley and ben in this. Abby..not as much, but it was nicely written.

first national treasure fic i read, glad it was this!
save changes to normal chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
AH! Reggie, you rock!

I saw this in your profile the other day and was like "Ooh, gotta read that, it's gonna rock, I can tell!" I just gone on and was like WHOA! Not only did it rock like no other, you wrote it for ME! I'm honored, inspired, and feeling oh so undeserving, but still way too grateful for words! Thank you, friend! Thank you!

Okay, I'm going to get up off my knees now and actually review this wonderful piece, because while I am tempted to use this space to just keep on singing your praises, it supposed to be a review, right. Right. So on with the reviewing.

Ahem.

This fic was SO brilliantly written. I literally laughed out loud! I'm not really a internet speak kind of person, but seriously, lo-freaking-l. It was so awesome. I could so see Riley getting his revenge on Abi's chip stealingness. Heh heh. She should've seen that coming.

Ben concluded that Abby must have been an only child. Ben had been for a long time, but then he’d picked up Riley.

He got lessons in having a little brother very quickly indeed.

Yippee! Loved those lines! So much depth in so few words. I could totally feel the exasperated fondness he had for those two. Hee! Aw!

And that paragraph you wrote on his background. Wow. Poor Riley! But hey, again with me and you on the same Riley page. I wrote a fic with his mommy as a drug addict, too. It just seemed to fit, as horrible as that sounds. And how could anyone *not* adopt Riley? He's just way too adoptable! Heh heh, just ask Ben. :)

Wow, this whole thing just flows so well! Ah, dear Ben. He gets to play mediator again. Yeah, I think you're right. I can see him liking that.

Aw, Ben buys him treats. Yep. No way anybody could resist those eyes. Grins!

Promise on your button collection?

Laughing. Rolling in fact, on the floor. This is so good!

Perfect ending, too. Abi smushing him against the wall with the door. The pizza. Line. Oh, it all comes together. Anyway, before I copy and paste the whole thing here, which would be kind of redundant-I mean, you've already read it-I'll let you go. I...oh, crap, I have class. Okay, well, know that this rocks and it made me laugh, and I'm touched and humbled to know I could be any kind of inspiration for it. Though I truly believe your talent needed not a smidge of help from me, because it rocks way too hard on its own.

Blessings!

Kaley Faith
YoSafBridge chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Cute...I liked it, twas very fun to read. Yeah, save changes to normal inspires us all doesn't she?

*runs off to write NT fanfic*

...'kay, I guess I can't write a NT one 'til I finish my Army of Darkness one...but it will come, IT WILL COME!

...Maybe.