Reviews for Childhood Snapshots
TheIntersect20 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Awesome! I love how it tied in to the show! It was so funny too. I loved little Sarah! Great job!
helciakuras chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Love it and the connection made to a line from the present. Genial.
Etta Mae chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was a really cool concept, good job.
asesina chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Hilarious!

Little Sarah was so funny and true to character, and D-Von was a riot!

I felt bad for mini-Casey though :(
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
*hee* These explain so much.
MyOnlineAlterEgo chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I love the Sarah one, I remember the 80's so bringing back Ollie North, Saddam and the KGB was classic.

Thanks!
breezyyy chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
this was amazing, poor little casey, posser devon, and crazy sarah, but it was made even funnier with all the quotes from the show!
SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Have you been watching Malibu's Most Wanted?

Okay, so it actually didn't sound any different. But it was fun to read again. :)

Thanks, JMG!
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
aw these were so cute I felt bad for Casey, Embarassed for Devon lol and laughed at little Sarah lol I wish you would have done the rest of them.
dead2self chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Ah, so cute! The one about Casey was my favorite because I could definitely see that happening. Great job on these!
Sonic Serendipity chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
This is great. It is in fact better than great, but I am a woman of few words and know not how to better articulate it's greatness. Perhaps I could say that you do a wonderful job of integrating humour with that thread of believability that makes it truly funny.

Or, I could just say...AWESOME.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
This was very funny! Aww poor Casey, I know what that's like...kids are cruel.

One suggestion, you should put some kind of divider between the scenes/characters, I usually do something like this -O-, otherwise. Cool short!