Reviews for This Didn't Happen
Singing Silverwings chapter 1 . 3/9
Super! Super! Super! Especially the ending.
syalie chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
i like it :) thanks
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Hi, it's so nice seeing Tim leading his own team. Loved his conversation with Gibbs!
Thanks and cheers!
Arowen13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Wow, you're right. I didn't believe you when you said
it wouldn't be angst, but it turns out I was wrong.
I really liked this one. Especially that McGee still calls
Gibbs Boss. Somehow, that's realistic. And I like
how he's still able to give advice when he needs it,
and be there for him. Even from Mexico.
Sonic Serendipity chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I love Timmy as the boss! What a nice what-if.
fallenangel218 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow, it's so hard to imagine Tim acting just like Gibbs... it made me smile.
lsmcfan chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
isn't having a dream where your whole team ended up dead just a little bit angstsy?

Danielle chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Haha, love it! That was a comical twist to a deep insight. I love your stories!

1 - A new view on Gibbs as. Being leader is like being a father. You worry. It comes with the territory.

2 - life goes on. They will probably never catch it on film in this way, but Gibbs will get old and retire, McGee will settle down (hopefully with Abby!).

3 - McGee is much like Gibbs in leadership (head slaps!) but he will always be the Nice, loving and kind Timmy we all hold dear (no hazing in his team!)
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
i love it!
lunaticrose13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
lol i really like ur future world, your stories are always really dynamic and well written, hope to read many more of your timothy mcgee fics!
browneyednerd chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I'm glad Timmy gets to be the boss. I bet Tony was surprised and/or confused when he found out.
tjl chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I liked it and liked that he still goes to Gibbs ("Boss") when he needs advice/reassurance. I would have liked it more if he had been married to Ziva or an OC, though.
Eternal Optimist chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Yay I love this story!
ape1013 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I really loved this story. This is probably one of my favorite ones you have written. I have always loved the McGee/Gibbs dynamic and you hardly see any of it. You did a great job. Keep up the great work.

*hugs*

April
kim chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Aw, Timmy with his own team! That's freaking awesome! And he's married to Abbey! Even awesomer! Great job!