Reviews for Rewarded Solutions
JigokuYume chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I enjoy your oneshots :3

And this pairing is one that I adore.

It's a shame that there isn't a lot of fanfics with them ;A;

Shall be waiting for more works from you 3
Nanci'sNeko chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Nice. D
Ephemeral Blossoms chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This was really cute! You're officially my favorite Corny/Luis writer as well as my favorite fluff writer XD (I read more angst than fluff because I've never been able to find good fluff until now). More people should write for it...

Anyway, I can't say this enough; I love your style of writing. I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but the way you describe things creates really good imagery. The words just...flow.

Plus, the ending lines were perfect.
CrayonTyrant chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Aww, that was cute. I was looking for cute Tithe, Valiant, or Ironside stories and I'm glad I somehow stumbled across this one! :D
brittany chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
i really like this one, not many people write abut Corny and Luis, very good.
rose-in-may chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This is awesome. It had me smiling from the very beginning. These two are my favorite out of all the couples in Valiant, Tithe, and Ironside. I adore this.
Kyonkichi89 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Hm. Maybe I would like math more if I had someone to make out with me after every problem. Or if I had two hot boys I could watch making out - heh, that would be even better! This is a cute story - love it!
Humor Heals All chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Yay! That was adorible. It was just the right length and they were both perfectly in character. I really enjoyed it. It sweetened my mood enormously. Keep writing.
roseredautumn chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
yes! unite!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
ahh! that was great! good ahh no worries!

I love it! great job!

I love Corny/Luis stories!

SpiceChaiPrincessOfDoom chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
awesome! i loved the way you actually gave reasons for luis to be going to college - reasons usually don't happen. and also i liked the way corny went back to luis after each problem.
Vampire of the Bloody Rose chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I love it. It is really good. LOL, on the math thing. That seemed like corny best subject not Louis.

But now I see why it is his best. *smiles evilely*

Great job, can not whight to read more.

Vampire of the Bloody Rose. :)
grayscales chapter 1 . 11/17/2007

Another CornyxLuis!

YAY! I love the idea of Luis going to school! This one is really, really sweet. I don't think its my favorite, but its just as good as your other fanfics.

Much Love,

leonsroarteam chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
WE its a bit of a stretch, but i like the overall plot of the story ...but you know my intake on it already,
thishasbeenabanadoned chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Cute! I wish my math homework was so enjoyable :DD speaking of which, I should really be doing that right now... Anyway! Awesomeness! Your Corny/Luis fics are fantabulous!