Reviews for Always for her
FELordRoy chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Its all good if it be short; and i felt Tophs pain. Good job!
HDM.rox chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Aw, sweet. Enough said. I know this is really old, but you really got into the characters' heads. Especially Toph. Please continue. I heart this.

Normally, I would write a longer review, but there isn't much to comment on here, and well, you got into the characters' heads, which is pretty what a drabble is all about. Loving this. please continue. seriously. I love this.
Vanquisher Of Boredom chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Aww. Poor Toph... Dang... I hope she gets her happy ending
ninaxoxo94 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Hi Lena! I'm at J's house and we both like story! (even though you said I wouldn't) MUA HA HA HA HA! (EVIL LAUGH DOMINATES THE WORLD!)
Occupational Hazard chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Interesting perspective.

- Kuso, How Mendokuse -
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Aw, great job! I really liked this one-shot. It was well-written. One suggestion: capitalize the title, it makes the story look better.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
aw poor toph, can't you write an other chapter in which aang tells her it was acctually her he was talking o? or something like that.
No longer online chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Aw, it was a sweet little oneshot! I really liked it, no matter how short it was.
PandaCookie chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
It never matters that it's short, as long as it's good. And yes, this was very very good.

Poor Toph...he'll come around eventually.

Keep Writing.
Taiyo-chan chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
You already know what I said about it. :) Instant fave for ya, girl!
lefkaz chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Ups.. my mail don't shows up.

already said before, go ahead and continue writhing the continuation

kisses wherever ya wanna get its (if ya re fem...)

If Not, just a handshake and a "thanks for a short but exelent moment"

Lefkaz
lefkaz chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
GREAT short, my pal.

im waiting impatiently for a continuation.

Don't be late, please.

I'm already bitting my nails, hehe.
Alexavier chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
that was really adorable. as a rule, I hate it when people describe parts of the show and call it fanfiction, but for whatever reason, I fel in love with this. :3
hop-skip-n.a.-jump chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I like ur story!

Plaes make more chapters!

Even if U don't know I think yrs ROCKS!