Reviews for Please Mr Postman
Hatake Aria chapter 1 . 4/10
omg ...
when i found this fic and read the summary i thought it would be interesting
and it's true ...
your story is beautiful. i love the plot.
i hope you continue this fic. looking forward about shinran relationship
SHINICHIRANKUDO chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
Please CONTINUE this FANFIC!
catgirld86 chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
I feel this story is interesting enough, and it has an original plot. I find it frustrating that only Ran reports on her interactions with Shinichi, but that may be one of the most clever things about this story. I really like it and wish it would be updated if you are going to finish it, which I hope you are. I feel a little like Shinichi waiting for a letter to deliver to Ran in waiting for a new chapter! Best of luck!
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
I love all your stories! 3 this chapter broke my heart :(
AiSherryChan chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Shinichi is a POSTMAN? :0
Tea Unicorn chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
Nice plot idea! I've never read a DC AU with so much emotion. I really like how their interaction won't be outside of the diary until the end, it makes it more unique. I hope your not going to discontinue this amazing story.
twinklepop chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
love it but the story turns out a glimpse of angst,depression. Hope it will have nice ending after all. Thanks, keep going
Jaroslav Lewis chapter 8 . 9/28/2009
It's a very nice story. It is very dramatic. I hope you update soon. I want to see what happens next! Good luck everything! Love this story very much! Really different from the one's I've read!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
hmm...annoying but the fact that Ran did that after they *cough* you know is isn't surprising, that's all I have to say.
Tuesady chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
I've been waiting for this! Thank you! A lot of the entries limit the emotional appeal the story is stating because it keep a lot of emotions at bay. I'm still wondering whether or not the story will end without a journal entry, etc. Because the way you're writing, it's very interesting: the reader could picture the scene in black and white (through the letters and journal entries) and in color (the exchanges). Can't wait for Shinichi to encounter the JIN MAN! Yeah, can't wait.
Rani07 chapter 8 . 9/15/2009
Oh man.. I *knew* that was gonna end up happening as I read through the chapter! Poor kids!

What a disaster. Hopefully Ran will get a grip on herself and not do anything stupid, though.

(You know, not to mention she can't really get married now, at least to anyone other than Shinichi... unless she's willing to get banished and have an A on her chest? *sweatdrop*)

Love this story, and a fast update too! Please keep writing! :D
Rani07 chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
Oh boy. That does *not* sound good for Ran and Shin-chan. Must you really make them suffer? x_XU

I like Yukiko; so straightforward as usual. xD
s2lou chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
*whistles* it'd been a while, yes? loved it. Will be waiting for more!
kate cee chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
love this story! please update soon...
Antipink chapter 6 . 4/4/2009