Reviews for Forbidden Love: Vampire Style
EriEriMuah chapter 12 . 18h
Wow this is really good, i hope you'll continue! :D
Concorde8 chapter 12 . 2/25
I'm having an existential crisis because this fic is finished... ;-; It was so good I read it all in one sitting!
Please don't be so hard on yourself; your writing skills are already very developed! I'm not sure if you abandoned this story, but I just wanted to thank you for writing it - I really enjoyed it!
Ichijo chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
:D it's awesome. It's ok, take the time you need, but please keep your promise. XD I love your stories and it's awesome! I envy you. 0_0 ahaha you have the guts to write them, and the patience as well.
SasuNaruLover chapter 12 . 1/25/2016
Been waiting 5 years for the rewrite ! Please update soon 3 this is an amazing story
Evangeline039 chapter 12 . 7/22/2015
Well, I do love this story. I can see how bad this fic was written and I know you must be wanting to change it so bad. In my opinion, you should post chapter by chapter, since if you wanted to finish them all then post it, it will be forever before you post them. But, thanks for writing this fic. Keep writing and Ganbatte! :)
Tristin Martin chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
I think one by one and I really love this story
NineTails-Kyuubi chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
I dont mind to reread and i really like this story right here too and i say i am willing to wait for the rewritten one as long as you dont give up on it plz!
Unknown chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
you didn't do the re-write :( please continue or make it.
Neko chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Oh no,Kakashi...Sasuke is Naruto's and Naruto is Sasuke's .
Neko chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
OK...Just don't kill them ...
Neko chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Oh...Wow...
kit-lelouch ai chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
as long as you finish
NekoGirl2BusyWriting2Flirt chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
It's cool. See you soon I hope!
noddytime chapter 12 . 12/5/2010
awesome story love it
vadi chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
love it :).

This sentence is twice in your text:

'Naruto blinked, glancing up when the question was addressed to him. He nodded in response, hardly noticing he really hadn't eaten anything.'