Reviews for Lily's Charm
xCecilex chapter 34 . 8/16/2008
I'm so glad I wasn't reading this and waiting on you to update. I might have killed you. lol. But he's alive, it's all good, and I still have a lot to read. :)
Wezen Solo chapter 55 . 8/11/2008
Thank you, thank you, thank you for Tonks' spell! I was devastated at the thought of Remus dying! A great end to a great story and now I'm off to read the sequel! :)
Wezen Solo chapter 53 . 8/11/2008
I couldn't wait for the next chapter to be posted on Schnoogle, so I found it here! Another great chapter, though I'm confused as heck. :)
David Fishwick chapter 55 . 8/5/2008
Cool and I enjoyed this. Thanks for writing.
Samuel John Winchester chapter 55 . 8/4/2008
I just stumbled onto this story a week ago, and I must say. Wow, utterly amazing in the way you wrote it.

Kitah.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 55 . 7/16/2008
This is a great story I loved every min. of it. I am going to go to the second part of your story. I need to know what is going to happen. Please keep up the great work.
Sindie chapter 55 . 7/15/2008
This fic has been an utter delight to read. I love the relationship between Severus and Harry. You almost had me to tears on several occasions. I look forward to reading the sequel when I return home from vacation in a few days.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 31 . 7/15/2008
Ok you are a great writer. You got me crying while I was reading this chapter. It is very very good. Please keep up the great work.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
This is getting to be a great story. I believe you have done a great job at this. Sorry I didn't review every chapter but I just couldn't stop reading it. But I want to drop a review to let you know that is is one great story. Please keep up the great work.
lina239 chapter 29 . 7/11/2008
just perfect , a perfect story, a perfect plot etc.
Sympathy for the Snape chapter 55 . 7/10/2008
Well, I'm a little behind...reviewing the sequel before the original, but ah...I've gotten to it.

I said it before, but I'll say again that I enjoyed the characterizations in this story. The friendships and relationships between everyone is done in small measures, just how they are in Life. Though I found Snape to be somewhat sappy, it works here because he's not trying to find new love for Harry, he's simply rediscovering his old love. Sappy works with that, whereas a bitter, angry man trying to find love rather than rediscover love is much trickier and probably less fun. Besides, poor Harry just needs love, positive attention, and affection unconditionally. He certainly deserves it.
Lizard23 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
A wonderfully promising start. Everyone keeps telling me to read this fic - I've just procrastinated. :) Already, I'm hooked. Intelligently written and altogether intriguing. Can't wait to read more.
Unseen Moon chapter 55 . 6/29/2008
Loving this!
Crazy-Physco chapter 19 . 6/26/2008
great chapter (*SMILES & COOKIES*)
Sindie chapter 10 . 6/26/2008
Aw, poor Harry! But poor Severus as well!

Still enjoying this immensely. :)

I found one error: "Hedwig hooted happily at him. Harry stroked her white fur and in return, Hedwig nipped his finger affectionately."

I think you meant to say "feathers," not "fur."
1,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »