Reviews for Lily's Charm
staretoile chapter 38 . 10/1/2012
Hi ObsidianEmbrace,

that were quite a few emotional chapters. I had to cry, when Harry thought Severus
were dead. You can write very emotional and I love that. You are good in describing
feelings and the chapters have enough action in them. The whole torture and getting
well part was dramatic and I can understand, why Harry doesn't want to leave his
fathers site. Severus changed since he came back from the death. I think it has
to do with Lilly forgiving him. He also is much nicer to Harry in class now. I am
wondering what is wrong with Malfoy after all. The beating was interesting. Harry
loosing his patience. In my opinion he should start to talk about Halloween with
Severus.

Greetings
staretoile chapter 22 . 9/29/2012
Hello ObsidianEmbrace,

I simply can't stop reading your story. It is so interesting, with a lot of changes.
I liked to read that Harry is concerned about his father. I had to laught when
Severus attacks Remus at the morning because Harry is half naked in his chambers.
He is jealous, that Harry gets along with him this well. He really wants to help
Harry to learn Occlumency this time. The chapter about how to shield the thoughts
when using Occlumency was great. There was a lot of emotion in that chapter. The
small encounter in the classroom, where Harry and Severus put on an act an Harry
has to leave was interesting. The moment when Snape shows him all his emotions
throught his memories was so emotional, I nearly had to cry. I love that Harry
is struggling how to call his father now. I hope they will make progress now!

I will read more, soon!
staretoile chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
Hello ObsidianEmbrance,

I really like your story much! The first chapters you suceeded in confusing me. Is
Snape Harry's father or not. You are good in bringing emotions across. I had
to feel with Harry, when he was confused after seeing the pensive-memory for the
first time. There seems to build a loving relationsship between Ginny and him. Then
the scene in the headmasters office. It was so brilliant. So full of emotions. I felt
pity for Severus beeing betrayed and hurt like that. And Harry doesn't give up. Then
the scene at the classroom, where Severus runs away to confront his mother
and Harry again and again thinks he is rejected. Snape is not good in showing his
emotion, in that point Remus is right. The hospital scene in the night and all the
flashbacks were so cute. I really hope that Harry has enought pacients to wait
for Snape to show Harry his feelings. Then there is Malfoy. What's the matter with
him?

Greetings
Saint Snape chapter 55 . 9/8/2012
What a fabulous story. You did such a great job making this such a page turner and so different and interesting. This was one of the best stories I've read. Off to find the sequels! Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/14/2012
don't Albus call Tonks "Nymphadora"?
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 55 . 7/27/2012
This is so sweet...harry bein snape's son...and very clever to end it with destruction of the dark mark...
KneazleGriff chapter 55 . 5/17/2012
Beautiful story. Well done! My FAVORITE severitus, by far. :)
AnElegantCatastrophe chapter 55 . 4/14/2012
That was so good. I don't know what to do with myself right now. Your story was so good that you've given me hypoglycemia. Holy man.
AradiaNights chapter 55 . 1/23/2012
I just have to tell you that this is the most amazing, believable, tear inducting, memorable stories I've read. You are an excellent writer and story teller, it just blows my mind. And after I read it the first time I had to go back and reread 'cause I couldn't get it out of my head, so many amazing moments to remember. Thank you so much for sharing an outstanding work, I hope you continue writing :)
Edwina B. Karch chapter 55 . 1/1/2012
Beautiful story wonderfully done. I have enjoyed it so much and cannot wait to go to the next peice, thank you for allowing me on this journey with you. Please continue to great works.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 55 . 12/26/2011
I loved this! Great work. I hope to read more from you soon!
Hephzibah06 chapter 55 . 12/4/2011
A good story. I am going to put it on my favorite list. Although I agree with others, you probably should re-correct this story. There are scenes that are confusing, and a few times where it feels like a part of the dialog is missing.
Fortheloveoffiction7 chapter 55 . 10/20/2011
Hi again, as I said: Great story! Interesting twist, although a bit complicated...

One more question: will Harry now loose his ability to speak parseltongue/sneaklanguage, now when he no longer is a horcrux, and is freed of the piece of Voldemorts soul which previously resided whithin him?

I love your portrayal of Snape and Harrys bonding as father and son, as well as Ginnys and Harrys relationship romantical relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend, I missed that in canon.
fortheloveoffiction7 chapter 55 . 10/10/2011
Wonderful story, I am so glad for the happy ending, and for the love between father and son..., that they have found each other again, and Harrys last name is Snape... Harry is finally free now..., however, I the ending chapters feels a little bit rushed, everything happended so quickly, it was slightly confusning, hard to keep up, and I wonder what happened to the remaing horcruxes, I do not recall that they ever (and thus not destroyed) found the ring..., and according to canon, there are two more, Nagini and Rawenclaws diadem..., does this mean that Voldemort might find a way to come back? Maybe you have not inckluded the snake and the diadem as horcruxes in your story?

Maybe these questions will be answered in the sequel, wich I am off to read now...
fortheloveoffiction7 chapter 49 . 10/9/2011
Hi, just wish to say that I am really enjoing this story, it is very captivating, one fo the best I have read, you are a very good writer...as for the chances to defeat Voldemort... I have however a few questions, does Severus know that his sons and Voldemorts wands shares cores..., and does this fact have any significance in your plotline (it is, after all, a major issue in the canon universe), likewise, I wonder if the fact that Voldemort used Harrys blood to rebuild his new body with will have any signicance, since in canon/Deathly Hallows, it is this connection by blood that enables Harry to return to life after that Voldemort has "killed" him...?

Anyway, love your story!