Reviews for Lily's Charm
Lily-Magnolia chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Poor James. Having read the story again and again, my heart really aches for James. He was still in love with Lily when he agreed to comply with the ruse. And as time went by, he started opening up to Severus, loving him as a friend, and a brother. Your portrayal of James is flawless. I could see his transition, slowly from Severus archenemy to later, Severus' sort of-brother. Oh James, had you not died that nigh after Voldemort was temporarily vanquished, I'm sure you'd have chased after Severus and begged for his forgiveness, and told him the truth.

Lily and Severus' moments are always lovingly sweet for me. Only Lily can make Severus all gooey like that, hehe.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
And little did Harry know that his life would never be the same again. I always have to wonder (Like Harry will in the later chapters), wondering about whether Albus is more suitable being a Sytherin with all his manipulations of them both.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This shall be my 4th time reading. I have finished all you 3 stories 2 weeks ago after a month of reading them back to back (forgive me, I had to copy and paste them into a pdf from potionsandsnitches, as I was busy with my final exam and could be online as opposed to sneaking a few pages in between studying on my iPad). And I am displeased to see the relatively small amount f reviews left here, as compared to the quality of the story. I shall redeem by littering your story with my review for the next few days. Your story deserves more reviews. I have read a lot of Severus/Harry stories (including AYLNO series) and this is one of my top 3 most favourite Sev/Harry, my most fav Lily/Sev story. You're damn good in capturing their characters, their insecurities, their reactions, the plots and everything.

And I love how each chapter has an insert of Lily/Sev/James to complement the current situation. Perfect story, I'd say. I still find myself rereading a paragraph or two from the pdf whenever I am bored and your story came into my mind. Yes, I was at loss when I finished your 3 story. I was like, oh crap. That was it? I want more, lol :) will you be updating more on the series?
TotalOtaku07 chapter 31 . 5/17/2013
This one's both brilliant..and sad. I hate you. But then I don't. But I will really hate you if you kill Severus! Hmp.

You write too well.
Divya chapter 22 . 5/10/2013
You brought out all the emotions so beautifully... I love your writing style... You deserve millions of reviews...!
CheshireCattt chapter 55 . 1/16/2013
Is the sequel on this website at all?
staretoile chapter 41 . 10/1/2012
Hi ObsidianEmbrace,

I can understand that Harry is angry when his parents are insulted. Severus had a
hard time to tell Harry that everything is allright and that he won't send him away.
I think having a family is new to Harry and so is having an argument and being
forgiven afterwards. I think Harry is now having his first grounding, because I
think you cannot tell the things the Dursleys did call grounding (more abuse!)
It is cute, that Harry and Severus are now having an permanant mind-link.
I always love it, when you write about Harry and Severus being in one-anothers
mind. I had to laught about Neville grandmother being proud that Neville defended

staretoile chapter 38 . 10/1/2012
Hi ObsidianEmbrace,

that were quite a few emotional chapters. I had to cry, when Harry thought Severus
were dead. You can write very emotional and I love that. You are good in describing
feelings and the chapters have enough action in them. The whole torture and getting
well part was dramatic and I can understand, why Harry doesn't want to leave his
fathers site. Severus changed since he came back from the death. I think it has
to do with Lilly forgiving him. He also is much nicer to Harry in class now. I am
wondering what is wrong with Malfoy after all. The beating was interesting. Harry
loosing his patience. In my opinion he should start to talk about Halloween with

staretoile chapter 22 . 9/29/2012
Hello ObsidianEmbrace,

I simply can't stop reading your story. It is so interesting, with a lot of changes.
I liked to read that Harry is concerned about his father. I had to laught when
Severus attacks Remus at the morning because Harry is half naked in his chambers.
He is jealous, that Harry gets along with him this well. He really wants to help
Harry to learn Occlumency this time. The chapter about how to shield the thoughts
when using Occlumency was great. There was a lot of emotion in that chapter. The
small encounter in the classroom, where Harry and Severus put on an act an Harry
has to leave was interesting. The moment when Snape shows him all his emotions
throught his memories was so emotional, I nearly had to cry. I love that Harry
is struggling how to call his father now. I hope they will make progress now!

I will read more, soon!
staretoile chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
Hello ObsidianEmbrance,

I really like your story much! The first chapters you suceeded in confusing me. Is
Snape Harry's father or not. You are good in bringing emotions across. I had
to feel with Harry, when he was confused after seeing the pensive-memory for the
first time. There seems to build a loving relationsship between Ginny and him. Then
the scene in the headmasters office. It was so brilliant. So full of emotions. I felt
pity for Severus beeing betrayed and hurt like that. And Harry doesn't give up. Then
the scene at the classroom, where Severus runs away to confront his mother
and Harry again and again thinks he is rejected. Snape is not good in showing his
emotion, in that point Remus is right. The hospital scene in the night and all the
flashbacks were so cute. I really hope that Harry has enought pacients to wait
for Snape to show Harry his feelings. Then there is Malfoy. What's the matter with

Saint Snape chapter 55 . 9/8/2012
What a fabulous story. You did such a great job making this such a page turner and so different and interesting. This was one of the best stories I've read. Off to find the sequels! Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/14/2012
don't Albus call Tonks "Nymphadora"?
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 55 . 7/27/2012
This is so sweet...harry bein snape's son...and very clever to end it with destruction of the dark mark...
KneazleGriff chapter 55 . 5/17/2012
Beautiful story. Well done! My FAVORITE severitus, by far. :)
AnElegantCatastrophe chapter 55 . 4/14/2012
That was so good. I don't know what to do with myself right now. Your story was so good that you've given me hypoglycemia. Holy man.
1,288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »