Reviews for Lily's Charm
Hephzibah06 chapter 55 . 12/4/2011
A good story. I am going to put it on my favorite list. Although I agree with others, you probably should re-correct this story. There are scenes that are confusing, and a few times where it feels like a part of the dialog is missing.
Fortheloveoffiction7 chapter 55 . 10/20/2011
Hi again, as I said: Great story! Interesting twist, although a bit complicated...

One more question: will Harry now loose his ability to speak parseltongue/sneaklanguage, now when he no longer is a horcrux, and is freed of the piece of Voldemorts soul which previously resided whithin him?

I love your portrayal of Snape and Harrys bonding as father and son, as well as Ginnys and Harrys relationship romantical relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend, I missed that in canon.
fortheloveoffiction7 chapter 55 . 10/10/2011
Wonderful story, I am so glad for the happy ending, and for the love between father and son..., that they have found each other again, and Harrys last name is Snape... Harry is finally free now..., however, I the ending chapters feels a little bit rushed, everything happended so quickly, it was slightly confusning, hard to keep up, and I wonder what happened to the remaing horcruxes, I do not recall that they ever (and thus not destroyed) found the ring..., and according to canon, there are two more, Nagini and Rawenclaws diadem..., does this mean that Voldemort might find a way to come back? Maybe you have not inckluded the snake and the diadem as horcruxes in your story?

Maybe these questions will be answered in the sequel, wich I am off to read now...
fortheloveoffiction7 chapter 49 . 10/9/2011
Hi, just wish to say that I am really enjoing this story, it is very captivating, one fo the best I have read, you are a very good writer...as for the chances to defeat Voldemort... I have however a few questions, does Severus know that his sons and Voldemorts wands shares cores..., and does this fact have any significance in your plotline (it is, after all, a major issue in the canon universe), likewise, I wonder if the fact that Voldemort used Harrys blood to rebuild his new body with will have any signicance, since in canon/Deathly Hallows, it is this connection by blood that enables Harry to return to life after that Voldemort has "killed" him...?

Anyway, love your story!

Fortheloveoffiction7
fortheloveoffiction7 chapter 47 . 10/8/2011
Hi, great story..., very emotional, I expecially love your portrayal of Harrys and Severus developing relathonship as father and son..., this was a heavy chapter,so sad... really heartwrenching, you portray the emotions of the charachters very well, very vividly, as a reader you really feel wtih them... good that Severus has a plan... I really undestand that he is willing to die himself if that can save his sons soul, though I dont quite understand why Voldemort would be able to drag Harrys soul with him to the hell waiting for him (Voldemort) beyond the veil..., according to canon, a horcrux is the opposite of a human being, when the vessel of a horcrux is destroyed (as Harry "dies" in book 7), the piece of soul is destroyed, not departing beyond the veil, but Harrys soul is freed from the Horcrux, and not destroyed,(he meets Dumbledore in book 7) as a human being is not a horcrux, and the soul continues to live after the bodys death, and is not harmed by the physical death, in opposite to a horcrux, which is destroyed when its vessel is destroyed ...?
tinkita chapter 55 . 10/8/2011
Great story!
DarthSmiles chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
Interesting, if a bit odd.
Judy516 chapter 55 . 9/3/2011
That was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading it and I'm off to the sequel now.
Moony'sgirlthroughandthrough chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Just wanted to let you know that I just finished reading this and it was brilliant! This is seriously the best fanfiction I've read by far. I would have stopped to review each chapter individually but I couldn't stop reading. I adore your Severus and I love your characterization of Harry and Remus especially. A couple chapters in this actually made me cry (and believe me, no fanfiction has ever done that!) but it was perfect. I loved everything about this and have now started reading the sequal. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us! :-)
Eriru-chan170 chapter 55 . 7/17/2011
omg u did a wonderful job with this. beyond wonderful really. u did a great job with harry and severus' emotions. i am sooooooo glad i read this. thank u for writing it.
bumble-beeoncrack chapter 55 . 7/6/2011
WOW! THis story is absoluetly AMAZING! I loved everything about it! I totally loved the loving Severus and the twist in the story! I just really loved this story! Excellent story! It also helped expand my vocabulary as well, which was way cool! You did a FABULOUS job! :D THis is definitely one of my favorites! :)
me chapter 35 . 5/16/2011
This chapter has got to be my favorite one you've ever written.
Espied7 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Such a fantastic story. I love that it has a believable way for Snape to be Harry's father (like Snape's desperate desire to be a father would make James decide to let Lily have a baby for him? Right...) This one actually makes sense! And the story itself isn't too bad either ;)
SLegend chapter 46 . 3/8/2011
This chapter broke my heart! Especially that whole bit at the end when Severus was thinking back, and James ghost message, pleading for him to come back...so nostalgic... that stuff always gets me.

I have dearly been enjoying your story! I just love it!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 53 . 2/28/2011
Ignore the fact that this is not my first time reading this, I'm pulling my blanket to my neck, feeling the intense heat and emotions running throughout the last few paragraphs, ahhh! Darn.
1,270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »