Reviews for Lily's Charm
Lily-Magnolia chapter 53 . 2/28/2011
Ignore the fact that this is not my first time reading this, I'm pulling my blanket to my neck, feeling the intense heat and emotions running throughout the last few paragraphs, ahhh! Darn.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 48 . 2/25/2011
"I have nothing to fear from death, Harry," he told him gently. Harry quieted at that, and he brought his eyes up to study his father. Severus lifted his head to hold his gaze. "I know what awaits me and I came back only for you. Because you needed me. There is nothing for me here with you gone, Harry."

Now that's the most touching quote from Severus in this story. I was teary-eyed as the scene played vividly inside my head.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 47 . 2/25/2011
My heart was hollowed throughout the chapter, I remembered having the same feelings when I first read this chapter back then. The chapter affected my mood quite deeply that I'm not a bit depressed. Hence am very determine to finish a couple more chapters before I turn in.

"They could both be with Lily again. And James would have to be there somewhere and Harry could even see Black, though of course Severus could do without that particular reunion…"

Oh Severus... *snickers*
Lily-Magnolia chapter 17 . 2/24/2011
Albus' old blue eyes twinkled absurdly.

I just had to laugh at this.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
"He's been alone for sixteen years, Harry."

I usually despise any stories with Harry/Ginny and again, like I've reviewed in the past, your story is the only one that makes me grow fond(er) of Ginny-Harry.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 15 . 2/24/2011
He was beginning to think that Harry outshined even his Slytherins with his wide range of unpredictable mood swings.

Hah, I love this. Yeah, I'm at Chapter 45 now but I can't help but sieved through the earlier chapters again. I'm reading 3 stories at the same time so after spending the whole day and night being on-call at the hospital, I lost track of what I'd read, gahhh.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 41 . 2/23/2011
I just had to chortle when I saw the bird and the bee author's note at the bottom. Oh, I loved that chapter very much :p On the other hand, the image that Severus projected while he was in Harry's mind was very touching indeed.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 40 . 2/23/2011
For someone who was betrayed by his son's 'paternity' 15 years ago, Severus seemed to be very forgiving and acceptive of Harry. You showed Severus to be just as fragile as any parent would be but for someone who's infamously-known for having superbly bad temper, he was very calm while trying to iron out their problems.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 34 . 2/22/2011
:) At last, Severus came back with help from Harry, I love this chapter very much. It was very intensely-mixed with emotions.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 23 . 2/21/2011
If Snape was trying to tell him he wanted to talk about sex with him…well, Harry would just head straight to Voldemort and his entire army of murderous Death Eaters right now.

ROFLOLLL.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 20 . 2/21/2011
I'm rereading this again and I wonder why I didn't review this chapter. I think this chapter is one of the most touching chapters of all, the emotions showed by Severus were so raw and hit the deepest trench in the heart. Finally Harry understands how Severus had been feeling all these years.
hello-nurse2005 chapter 26 . 1/20/2011
All I can say is awesome! This is the second time I have read Lily's Charm and it is still the best. Puleeze tell me you'll write another Sev is Harry's dad fic...or at least a Lily/Sev story...
Lily-Magnolia chapter 52 . 1/6/2011
I've decided to stop reading here for tonight, it's already 0248 hours and I don't want to lose concentration for the next 3 most important chapters of the story. You sure know how to build the story up slowly to a wonderful climax, keeping people in check. Thank goodness the story's completed now, heh. I don't think I'd survive waiting for any update!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 50 . 1/6/2011
The chapter is heavily laced with emotions that my throat was Goddamn thick by the end of this chapter. The scene where they all watched Harry kissing Ginny's cheek was the best Ginny-Harry scenes I'd ever encountered. I've never favoured any Ginny-Harry fics before as I didn't even like the canon couple, way too weird of a relationship-that-appeared-out-of-nowhere but your story made it seemed like a wonderful journey as you explored their relationship quite well, intertwining it with Severus-Harry's relationship. I love how Severus offered Ginny to use his name :) Love it!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 46 . 1/6/2011
You finally succeeded in breaking the dam of tears of mine.. A very heartbreaking scene indeed. Oh, I'd love to see any arts done dedicated to your story but I can't seem to find this 'yahoo group' stated!
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »