Reviews for Lily's Charm
panther73110 chapter 9 . 12/4/2007
Does Dumbledore know that severus is harry's father?
teddylonglong chapter 9 . 12/4/2007
Another great chapter! Poor Harry - first everything comes as a shock, but then he seemed to get a bit more comfortable with the thought of having a living parent - and then the confusion. Good that he finally learnt the truth! I hope he'll share this knowledge with Snape (if not directly then via Dumbledore). I'm looking forward to the next chapter :-)
spring87 chapter 8 . 12/4/2007
intresting story

please update soon.
curlybean chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
Wow! What a horrible cliff you've left us hanging from. Good thing you're a fast updater, right? RIGHT? I'm really quite confused as to what Lily is up to, But I'm sure it will all be explained soon. Thanks so much for sharing with us...
curlybean chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
I just found this story and I'm loving it so far. I like the Harry parts the best, because he is my absolute favorite character. But, I do have to admit that I'm enjoying the Lily/ Snape/James back story, too. I can't wait to see how Snape and Harry interact now. Should be interesting. Thanks for sharing...
teddylonglong chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
A great story - I've just found it and read through it so far, and I enjoyed it very much. In fact, I like the 'present' chapters more than the 'past', although I can understand your reasons of having them both...

I'm looking forward to how you are going to tell Severus that Lily lied to him in this chapter, and I can't wait to read more about interactions of Severus and Harry :-)
Snapesthe1 chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
AH! That was a horrible cliffhanger. Oh man, that just cannot be true! You're killing me!This is the only way I can scream at 10pm when the family is asleep.
ladypiton chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
No!no no no no!What has happened?Lily lied!

But WHY?

This situation is ... Harry...and poor Severus!(to think I believed Harry's interpretation...).Your writing style is very lofty and soulful.I like it immensely.

Please update soon,this waiting is almost painful.

(I'm very curious about Harry true appearance...he has Severus's nose?I hope no,for Harry's soundness of mind)
Iva1201 chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
I am sorry for not reviewing more often, I sometimes simply don't have much time in the internet - so I copy the story/chapter and take it home where I am without connection. Very good story so far - looking forward for more. (-: Especially, more Snape-Harry arguments - and later reconciling. (-:
shadowsfriend chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
Oh my god, this one was intense. The story is getting better and better, Im wondering what the real truth is and Im looking forward to the next chapters a lot, it would be wonderful, if you could keep up this quick pace in updating, but Ill guess this is just impossible, so I really love it as long as it is like this, but Im able to wait longer as well. You have disabled the anonymus revieuws, perhaps this is part of why youre getting so few. Your story is worth much much more. Thanks for the double update again.
Snapesthe1 chapter 6 . 12/1/2007
I don't usually like to read anything with Lily/James in it; but I really like your Lily/Severus pairing. Since you asked, I prefer the "Harry years". I do wonder what Draco is up to, but I also wonder why Severus isn't showing so other emotions towards Harry. After the pensieve scene with Severus, I sort of assumed (I know where that could get me) that he either already knew or had been charmed to forget and the pensieve was reminding him. I know he can't outright show Harry any support...but I was hoping for some acknowledgement for Harry's sake.

I can't wait for more chapters soon please:)
ladypiton chapter 6 . 12/1/2007
Interesting development(except for the Harry/Ginny...sorry but I hate this paring...I think they're...wrongs together).

I'm wondering what Malfoy could be up to...though I've my opinion...We'll see.

Great chapters.I enjoy very much the Severus and Lily years,more than Harry years but I hope we'll read a bit more of Severus/Harry relationship.

Thanks for writing.
shadowsfriend chapter 6 . 12/1/2007
whow, this time two chapters at once, great, but now there are much more things to wonder and Im surely waiting now even more for the next chapters. What I cant understand is, that there are so few revieuws for such a well written and unique story so far. I wish I could do . about it, but perhaps with time it will get known how great your story is. Im from Germany and so its difficult for me to get you more readers. My friends dont read in English. So thanks again for writing.
shadowsfriend chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
Intersting story so far, Im more intersted in the present, so Harrys time and how it will go on there. But Im very much wondering, what happened to Snape, it was done with a memory charm in a couple of stories, so Ill guess . like that. Im also wondering how much Dumbledore knows, so please update soon.

Cant wait to find out more. Thanks for sharing your imagination.
greeneyedlildevil chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
I really enjoyed the story so far and since you asked which part your readers have enjoyed the most I have to say that I have enjoyed the Harry parts more, just because I really enjoy reading what happens to Harry in various stories.
1,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 Next »