Reviews for Label
Fissie chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
aw... it's... it's... it's so cute! *O* I'm fallen in love for this oneshot, really, your little Mello is totally IC, and his characterization isn't simple, I think (I'm writing a fanfiction about Mello's whole life, but in my language, italian!). Complimenti! )
Stella chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
That was really cute - and a very original idea too! There needs to be more stories about Young Mello. _
sk8nhilly chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
That...was...EXCELLENT! Its like you know Mello's whole life story, the details are great! I hope theres more...
khaos theory alice chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
wow that was so adorable! it just made me want hug him..
hanakitsunechan7 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Aww. He became sweet in the end.(Was it because of the chocolate?[I'm not seriously asking.]) So it was Mello. I didn't have any idea who it was.(I should have known. The chocolate!) It's always fun watching geniuses grow up.(Y'know, unless they shut themselves in their room 24/7 or something like that.)
triggerhappy.antagonist chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Wonderful oneshot! I absolutely loved how you described Mihael's personality. And the ending was just perfect.

I hope to see more from you.
xiassen chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
*le gasp*you should make one of Chibi Mello meeting Chibi Chibi Near... was so smart before he met Near..NEAR OFFCIALLY MAKES PEOPLE DUMB!he sucks out their intellignce to add to his own..
Con Fuoco chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
This is adorable. I loved how you portrayed Mello. You captured his personality perfectly. Brava.

I would like to point out that "Belanov" would probably be "Belanova," as Melinda is female.

Cheers.
Rinbins chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Daw, what a cute little bratling. Very him, though- you got his characterization down well. Ne, now I'm wondering how Near and Matt's would've gone~
Esoteric Memories chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
that is absolutely adorable... and he's just four! -