Reviews for Everything Went Wrong
artephile chapter 22 . 9/11
A really unique twist on Namek! I'm really curious to see how Guru's prophecy plays out! I know it's been quite a few years since your last update, but I would be happy if you continued this story!
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 22 . 2/25
Would have loved to see where this story went. I was really enjoying it.
AzuraSpy chapter 22 . 10/13/2015
I just found your story and I wanted to say how much I absolutely adore it. I've just read through all 22 chapters over the last few days and really feel you nailed Vegeta and Bulma's characters while on Namek. Such an exciting AU! ;) Thank you for sharing your work and creating this AU to explore!
Kinglongoria chapter 22 . 10/10/2015
Not a bad story. Hopefully you get around to finishing it. I m curious where you are going with it
Legenda chapter 22 . 6/26/2015
I can't believe it's 2015 already and you still haven't updated. I truly hope you find your inspiration again.
Mars chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Wow. I remember when you first started writing this story. I tend to leave ff. net for some time and return to fall in love with all my favorite stories and authors.
I hope you get inspired to write something. Maybe start a drabble series. I was sad to see you hadn't finished this story. But I always return to check, as I'm sure is the case with many of your fans :) hope you come back.
gamergirllive chapter 22 . 3/5/2015
Hello! Just reread this story- one of my favorites. I hope you update it someday. :)

Hoping everything is well!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/16/2014
please update. I think bulma looks sexy in saiyan armor
donutlovestea chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
Please finish and dont abandon this story !
LadyBardock chapter 22 . 10/17/2014
I liked this story a lot! Hope you continue one day ;)
mariee chapter 22 . 8/11/2014
It is a great story, wish you continued it :D pleaseeee
CatInSuit chapter 22 . 5/4/2014
I got completely hooked on this story, I read them all in one go almost, you write so well! And the tension between Bulma and Vegeta is so teasingly enjoyable. I see you haven't updated this in quite a while, but were you to ever continue this I'd be sure to read it! Now the end is just leaving us readers itching for more!
xFlipJamsx chapter 22 . 3/29/2014
please update the story i really want to know what happens
he0ky chapter 22 . 2/26/2014
Wow nice, i dont like to see to a battel in a romantic fic, but your combo is relly good. I get "uuuuuu kick his ass" and " just mount her god dam it" in the same time
Libanonflame chapter 22 . 1/23/2014
Is there any hope you continue this? This id one of the best Bulma/Vegeta stories here and it's such a disappointment that it's not finished. I beg you! Continue or tell you don't plan to.