Reviews for Everything Went Wrong
Legenda chapter 22 . 6/26
I can't believe it's 2015 already and you still haven't updated. I truly hope you find your inspiration again.
Mars chapter 1 . 3/7
Wow. I remember when you first started writing this story. I tend to leave ff. net for some time and return to fall in love with all my favorite stories and authors.
I hope you get inspired to write something. Maybe start a drabble series. I was sad to see you hadn't finished this story. But I always return to check, as I'm sure is the case with many of your fans :) hope you come back.
gamergirllive chapter 22 . 3/5
Hello! Just reread this story- one of my favorites. I hope you update it someday. :)

Hoping everything is well!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/16/2014
please update. I think bulma looks sexy in saiyan armor
donutlovestea chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
Please finish and dont abandon this story !
LadyBardock chapter 22 . 10/17/2014
I liked this story a lot! Hope you continue one day ;)
mariee chapter 22 . 8/11/2014
It is a great story, wish you continued it :D pleaseeee
CatInSuit chapter 22 . 5/4/2014
I got completely hooked on this story, I read them all in one go almost, you write so well! And the tension between Bulma and Vegeta is so teasingly enjoyable. I see you haven't updated this in quite a while, but were you to ever continue this I'd be sure to read it! Now the end is just leaving us readers itching for more!
xFlipJamsx chapter 22 . 3/29/2014
please update the story i really want to know what happens
he0ky chapter 22 . 2/26/2014
Wow nice, i dont like to see to a battel in a romantic fic, but your combo is relly good. I get "uuuuuu kick his ass" and " just mount her god dam it" in the same time
Libanonflame chapter 22 . 1/23/2014
Is there any hope you continue this? This id one of the best Bulma/Vegeta stories here and it's such a disappointment that it's not finished. I beg you! Continue or tell you don't plan to.
Moniregar chapter 22 . 1/21/2014
please tell me you are going to update soon
FinlandGirl chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
Go Bulma! Go Bulma! That's our girl! I want to red what happens to Bulma and Vegeta and will they get the Drgonballs. Please update. It has been years since your last update. Pretty please. THIS WAITING IS MAKING ME CRAZY!
deddie123 chapter 22 . 10/9/2013
Wow... you did a great job with this chapter I hope you will update soon its really good keep up the good work
Fire Witch 55 chapter 22 . 10/1/2013
I love it all. Please updated soon.