Reviews for The Reason Behind The Ring
Zinka17 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I love how he got his name.
The Halfling chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
That was awesome. Very funny. I like Sauron much better now. Or should I say I like S.A.U.R.O.N. much better now? LOL, and keep up the good work!

The Halfling
Kaelyne chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Wow... How do you come up with this stuff? Hilarious. You and Mel Brooks should team up before he kicks the bucket.
Cowgirl4Christ chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Oh, so that's where Suaron's name came from. Good to know. Um, is there anyone Sauron doesn't hate?

"And then he realized something.

"I realize something," he said aloud. He had realized, just then, that he was supposed to be greedy and selfish and that he had not made anything for himself. "I am supposed to be greedy and selfish, and I did not make a ring for myself." he said." Best lines, that and that nobody can die from a cut off finger, of course.
Hotdogfish chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
no, dont leave us in peace, fill us with more insanity, *gasp**cough*hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...im done
Bitten by a cow chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Wow. That was...amazing.

I guess that's all I have to say.

Bitten

Smile! :) God loves you!
Zelscar chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
-cackles- xD I just love this! And the...erm...spectacular war :P

(also a very dumb move, but he liked men the best because they were easily corrupted and greedy, etc etc etc. But he still hated them.)

But I think I like that part the best. And the part where nobody can really die from getting their finger cut off xP

~Zel