Reviews for Martinis, Not TakeOut
theonenameleft chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
“Yeah, well. I’ve already slept with my date, so I’m a step ahead of the game!” Vicki

Smooth Vicki, really smooth, lol very amusing
Sarah Zitter chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
I like this story can you Please continue with this story. Plus can Vicki become pregnant with Henry's baby please. Plus can she turn into a vampire as can Vicki and Henry get married. Please e-mail me back at sarah. I would really like to hear from you please have a happy new year 2009.

From,

Sarah Zitter
greenfire249 chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
gr8 story keep going with this one
take a bite chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
I like it a lot _. you should consider expanding it more.
ashley chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
o u are good keep going with the story more mike/vicki anger thats

good to see her showing off henry. o and lots of X smut is

always good lol
BarryTheNinja chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
"we'll have to bill you for the glass" BRILLIANT! made me literally lol
maji343 chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
Good chapter. I loved that she slapped Mike-he so deserved it. As for more ideas: Telling Coreen and celebrating with her because she would absolutely love that they are together. Telling Vicki's mother about them being together or maybe even also telling her about Henry's vampire status. I also think that Vicki and Henry should go on a romantic weekend getaway (a place that Henry owns so that he can hide from the sun of course)Please write more.
PinkDough chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
OMG...LMAO! at Vicki skipping...waiting for an update
Kishu'sKawaiiNeko chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Fabulous! Will there be more?
imjustaguywholikesbloodties chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
OMG! Please continue. There's so many places you can take this. please please please.
jojo chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
MORE MORE MORE AND MORE!
crazychicalol chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
great story i love it
dragonegyptianblue chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
AWSOME! 10 all the way!
CladdahLover chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
Hello, Please Please Please continue this story I want to know what happens with Mike I can't wait! Good Job, Keep it up!
munlleca chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
this is HOTT i love it post more please