Reviews for White Knight?
Daniel6 chapter 5 . 7/31
Man! The relationship between Spike and Xander is like...

Abbot and Costello. Laurel and Hardy. Maybe even Curly and Moe. I love reading the dialog! It's hilarious!

And could you give me a hint as to who us left standing. Who is left dead. And who are not. Please and thank you. :-)
Notableword chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This event actually works really well, with canon. Xander isn't suddenly a kung fu master, he uses skills he already possesses while using the opportunities his luck gives him. Not enough to kill Angel though enough to survive him.

Cheers
GinnyMastrani chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
I LOVE it. I love fics where Xander is Spikes "Friend" and he's being stalked by Angelus. Heck, I love ANYTHING with Angelus in it
Amaterasu-Black Flame chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
Amazing story hope you update soon.
Solomon Shekelmanbergstein chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
A blessed claymore mine? DAY-umn!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Interesting story so far, is this going to be a crossover?
Bobboky chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
good
Godogma chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
Excellent so far, although the formatting is very strange. What program and settings are you using to type the story? I'm using Firefox on WinXP Pro, 1440x900 pixel widescreen... I think I noticed a couple of typos, but I'm not sure.
Cows are my friends chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
I like this story a lot. I hope you continue it. In my opinion Spike was only cool in season 2.

And you have to have Xander call Spike Spork sometime.
red-jacobson chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
very interesting; and I had to chuckle at the fascinating Spork conversation *GRIN*

Glad to see that Xander is letting Cordy know what is happening; they are my favorite of the Canon 'ships.

red
Bolo chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
Remember Spike is still evil and while I can see him working with Xander to get rid of Angelus, he's still going to try and have his fun too. Maybe having Xander help Kill a Demon that Spike owes money too or something...
Chi Vayne chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
X/C, my favorite. Thanks
RabidReject chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
Good stuff. More soon please.
Morrolan chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Love this.
phoenix's shadow chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
oh this sound so good! i love it! is xander going to be all bad ass or is he gonna be the same, but just a better fighter?

what about 'ships? het? slash? same as the canon?