Reviews for Nine Things That Never happened To Winry Rockbell
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Great job! It was so funny, and I especially loved the last one! XD

Although, I didn't get #4. Why was Rose looking at Ed & Winry *with* disdain?
TheMistOfThePast chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
''if u love her, i will hurt you'' omg lol'd so hard during this! especially the 'where do babies come from?' one haha gd job!
XxDeViLsNiGhTmArExX chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
lol the last line. and wow. i want to read more of your fanfics! it was really good!
Night Queen.rockin cool chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
that was very cute! and by the way, are u Indian?
rultas chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Hahaha! XD You've got me laughing! (hope I don't wake anyone up at this hour XD) Anyway, I love it! I always felt sorry for Black Hayate after seeing the frame where Ed spit on him after Riza asked Ed if he loved Winry... I found 2, 5, 7 and 9 the best, but that's my opinion. I love them all! XD
tibby chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
i loved it! was laffin my bum off at 2 in the morning and i actually woke my sister up! great job!
Eatfoodzap chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
so cute! and there's AlMei! If not a little, but still! The 9th one is a little hard to understand... but I love number 4!
Zulenha chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
San~

You're such a good author ;n; And your EdWin is DELICIOUS. The "HOLY FUCKING HELL" thing had me giggling for an entire minute 8D

I need to go look at your other stories!
BuffoonPrincess chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I loved it!

kisses

hikaru!
SwayingShamrock chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Hehehe, so brilliant. :D

Ahh the EdWinry, it makes me so happy!

Number 9 was slightly strange, O.o but I liked it. Haha :)
Iku chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Yep, don't think we'd ever get to read a scene like Winry flashing Ed by accident or Ed visiting Winry because he felt like it and not because he needs his trusty mechanic. Huh...as for the two getting hitched, dear lord, I REALLY wand to read a similar scene like that in the manga...guess that'll happen when pigs fly eh?

Love your style. _~
CreativebutLazy chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
nice, I loved them, especially 6, that one was my absolute favorite. the last one was funny too, you should think about extending it in to a full length one-shot, or series, I think it would be interesting._
CrimsonCobwebs chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
God I loved this fic. Genius. My favourite line, undoubtedly, was: “Winry, no one was at the front door so I let myself i-HOLY FUCKING HELL.”

I practically wet myself laughing.

lol
the tomato chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
adorable your killing me i loves it
Therrin-Ninja chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
you know,

part two actually happened. in the manga. it was beautiful.

you must be a psychic. a genius, reverse-psychic.