Reviews for Secrets
DEBRA WILLIAMS chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
HI THIS IS GOOD WILL YOU EVER WRITE ABOUT ED AND RUMMY HAVING DETAILED SEX?please
( YES I AM TALKING IN CAPS COS THIS SO GUD IM LIKE YELLING ITS SO GUD)
bleachfreak13 chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
please update soon its so cute awww i love it
AmeriKir chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
woot! Finally, some Boondocks yaoi! Too bad there was no lemon... oh well! Maybe I'll write it! :D BTW, you did great on keeping them in character, er, for the most part anyway! good job!
ChibiRyu7 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This is a very good story you got going on! The plot's interesting and you got their character perfectly. I've been looking for a yaoi story with these two for the longest time. Just when I thought I'd never find one, here it is! I love it, and it would be a shame if you didn't continue this. Keep up the great work!
ScrumptiousBlueBird13 chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
Okay cool! Update when you get a chance, can't wait!
ScrumptiousBlueBird13 chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
Great Work! I love how you portrayed Riley as innocent, despite him wanting the thug lifestyle! That's how I figure he is. Please update soon!
ScrumptiousBlueBird13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Awesome! I love this! I especially like Huey's concern riley! They were very in chacter! keep up the good work!
NarutoBlackmail chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
OH SHIT

Y-you gotta update!

This is so... AWESOME AND EPIC
shar2 chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
omg dis story made me blush so much i love it u must continue...NOW!
saichanlovestoad chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I liked it. Easy to read, filled with tidbits of humor, and of course, Ed and Rummy making like bunnies. You protrayed them perfectly. This is definitely how I'd see them if they were in a relationship. And I love the way the brothers were spying on them. Especially when the door was opened and Riley burst into giggles. I can't wait to read more.
Seraphims-Mirth chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Let me start by saying the beginning of this...was...marvelous. There are very few authors I have read that impress me with their writing style. Your's is very refreshing, much like a breath of cool crisp air. Wonderful, the way your write is so smooth, it rolls off the mind very cleanly. It grieves me that you haven't updated in so long, I really wish that you would continue this story. Fiction as good as this, that has Ed/Gin Rummy is a rare find. Please update soon,

Your fan and fellow writer

~Waltz
herringjaime89 chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
This one was good. I can't wait too see if anyone spills the beans. Oh and this is my favorite pairing in boondocks, just so you know. I've been on this accout reading this shit for a while now so if you need help ask me. Got it?

I give you HUGS & KISSES nigga you give me a reply and a update faster than the U.P.S man. Damn...that's fast.
herringjaime89 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!

"Nigga you gay" Riley

"Watch you're mouth nigga I'm a fan girl" herringjaime

"Whatever nigga" Riley

Anyway this is like the ONLY RummyxEd fic out there it's like you're destiny to continue this. In the words of Huey "Each person has their own destiny, each person has to follow something whether their spiritual energy wants to or not" SO CONTINUE AND SEND IT TO ME NIGGA IF YOU NEED HELP JUST ASK! EMAIL IS ON MY ACCOUNT. PEACE, Nigga
niiro-yuuyake chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
THIS IS AWESOME! Its my first time reading a slash boondocks fic, but this is great! And you've even got the language down pact! I was worried about reading a boondocks fic, cause I thought some redneck loser would put 'Nigg*r' instead of the proper slang 'nigga' but you did not disappoint!

Please update soon! I really like this! I kinda figured Ed and Rummy were gay, Riley's said it enough! lol. And I wouldn't mind a lemon *blushes* but if one doesn't come, that's fine! the fluff and canoodling is cute enough!

please update soon, I adore this!
The Forbidden Secrets chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Nice story. :D I can't wait for the next chapter from you. (brain is too dead from work to leave a better review- sorry)