Reviews for Niblets
Aronim chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Good sentences.
One thing though:
"50) Amber

As the sun rose, shining its golden light on Jump City, Starfire flew over the harbor. Her fingers grazing the tops of amber waves."
When you use "grazing" in the last sentence, it should be a comma not a full stop after harbor, as in "...flew over the harbor, her fingers grazing..." or it should be "...harbor. Her fingers grazed..."
Himitsu Dark Half chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Would it be alright with you if I wrote a drabblet based on 13) Migrate? I would credit you (should you say yes.) XD
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
Just found this and read all the chapters straight through. I really enjoy this type of fanfiction and yours was really good. I hope you'll add to this collection soon.
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
lol robins a girly man!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
Awesome bits, I really liked 'Classified,' 'Gloves,' 'Cartoons,' 'Rich,' and 'Painful." Very well done, good range of emotion through all the bits. I liked the hinted at BB/Raven, keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
aw, 39 and 40 were my favorites! JUST ADORABLE! Great job, I can't wait for the next set.
bbissocute chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
Very nice, once again. I loved the last one, 'Painful'. Very touching. Great job. Cant wait for the next part!

bbissocute
cheekylildevil chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
*satnds up and claps* standing ovation!

that definately deserved one, I liked 35 and 36 the bst

Indi
General Havoc chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
These are awesome! Simply awesome! I thought 31, 33, and 40 were exceptionally true to the show, and perceptive, 26 made me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy (curses), and 32 and 36 made me burst out laughing. Keep these going!
ElphieYo chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Aw! These are so cute! I loved them!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Aww, those were adorable! I'm seeing more of these snippet fics on and they are really well done. The ideas that they seem to spawn in my brain are always so interesting...if only I'd get around to writing them. Very cute and heartwarming stuff. Keep up the great work, I can't wait for more!
XxNightfirexX chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
16) Singers

In the confines of Titan's Tower, it was unsurprising to learn that some of them sang in the shower. What surprised them was that Beast Boy was pretty good – Raven used the word, “tolerable” - and that Robin sounded like he was strangling cats.

that. Was. Hilarious.

Keep 'em coming!

XxNFxX
bbissocute chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
These are so cute! Very nice job with them all. I look forward to the next instalment.

bbissocute
Dystant chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Two words: Different. Fantastic.

I like how the whole picture builds up through the small snapshots.
General Havoc chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
VERY good work. I like dribblets, even if I write longer stuff. Keep it up.