Reviews for Mere Mortal
X girl chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I love it! I think Robin and Wonder girl make a better couple anyway! That was so sweet and warm. Good job!
Melethiel chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Yet another reason why I love you! Wonderful concept, excellent execution. Appreciate the gender role-reversal (protector/protected) and the aspect of superpowers vs mortals that no one has really explored before.
keviana chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
O, this was in-ter-est-ing! And you are a really good writer! Lol, and it's nice to know that there's another person out there who can appreciate Tim as much as me. Thanks!
Miguel Dubn chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
A Tim (Robin I)/Cassie (Wonder Girl II?) pairing is a real treasure. I've never read any of the comics featuring the new incarnation of the Teen Titans, but I've read that these lovebirds got to share a kiss after Kon's (Superboy) death some time ago. Not that I don't feel bad for his passing, but having the younger members of the Amazon and Batman families together is quite awesome!

In fact, they could give the eldest members of their families some lessons about love between them. I mean, Dick and Donna have always been looked as best friends or brother and sister, which is fine but I'd LOVE to read more stories where they become something more than that. The same goes for Batman and Diana, they NEED some love in their lives and maybe they can find it with each other.

Thanks for the story, Gemini Star01. IT ROCKS! :)