Reviews for Acedia
White Fairy Writer chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I definitely haven't read a story quite like this. I love how you brought out the darker sides of our favorite hosts, and how one little "angel" kept them all from falling to far into their darknesses. I loved how you wrote that, she kept calling them back.
any noisy mouse chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
very nicely written
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Short but brilliant!

I myself thought which of the sins each Host would be but I never thought of envy for Kaoru... though they rest I had yes

Short descriptions but they show that you really know these characters! Honey's of course was the most innocent but that's to be expected ahaha!

They were all deep and meaningful and well-written good job!
Ravensfrost chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
love the choices of which sin went to who. Got to fav this.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
*ponders* wow, i liked that alot

you make haruhi seem like this temptress lol. but then that changes at the end P i liked it -

Ele-chan
RandomDream chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
They're short. But still beautiful. :)

Thanks.
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Nice, although I think Haruhi should have been pride, since sloth REALLY doesn't fit her. The last three don't quite fit as well.
Self-san chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I like it! It was artfully written and I had an interesting time reading it! :) Happy writings!
idioticsmile chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
whoa..it's different..but it's really cool! Ü ]
amarylisdead chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
It's good though. :D I really like how it makes sense after thoughtful..er nvm i'm just a little slow sometimes. Anyway great job!
juliagulia1017 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
seriously. i love you so much for finally posting this.

hopefully i don't sound like a broken record when i tell you how beautifully executed this piece was. everything ties in so incredibly well, and your characterizations, in my opinion, couldn't be better.

très bon, mon ami~! XD
I play wid fir3 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Wow...deep-ish...*gives a cookie in awe*
blissified chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
This is short and sweet. Beautifully executed. Well done. Hope you find your muse and inspiration soon. Will like to read more of OHSHC from you soon. Cheers :)
ranestar chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Right on with interprating what sin each of the characters are. It was enjoyable to read, it'd be interesting to go further with this.